Where to download and watch anime

SecretWish said:
i don't want to spend on a premium membership and many torrent websites ask to become premium member to download verified torrent
it's sad to not to be able to use it. if i had known about it. i would have used it

SecretWish said:
i don't want to spend on a premium membership and many torrent websites ask to become premium member to download verified torrent
it's sad to not to be able to use it. if i had known about it. i would have used it

It's still out there and you can still use it. KissAnime doesn't have 720P, so nyaa is a great source for 1080p. I'm getting Darling in the FranXX, HeroAca season 3, Steins Gate 0, etc, from there.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's still out there and you can still use it. KissAnime doesn't have 720P, so nyaa is a great source for 1080p. I'm getting Darling in the FranXX, HeroAca season 3, Steins Gate 0, etc, from there.

I only torrent went masteranime is lagging since it always has 1080p streams.

Risk said:
I only torrent went masteranime is lagging since it always has 1080p streams.

True, but these are series I want to watch hassle-free so I just download them directly. Plus, I think in some cases masterani just upscales them to 1080p, whereas nyaa has sources which are true FHD.

MadaraUchiha said:
True, but these are series I want to watch hassle-free so I just download them directly. Plus, I think in some cases masterani just upscales them to 1080p, whereas nyaa has sources which are true FHD.

Yeah, probably but I've been downloading recently because of problems with the site.

I would like to read the detailed post of torrenting without getting any virus too. We can make it a sticky topic to help others :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I would like to read the detailed post of torrenting without getting any virus too. We can make it a sticky topic to help others :D

Alright I'll make a detailed thread later.

Risk said:
Alright I'll make a detailed thread later.

Thank you and I use gogoanime to download anime most of the time. It gives less mb files with quality.
If you want, you could try it

Risk said:
Yeah, probably but I've been downloading recently because of problems with the site.

And, for finished series you download the Blu-ray version right? Especially for something like Monogatari. There's a big difference between the TV version and the Blu-ray version.

MadaraUchiha said:
And, for finished series you download the Blu-ray version right? Especially for something like Monogatari. There's a big difference between the TV version and the Blu-ray version.

I'm pretty sure I've been watching the blu-rays since they didn't have any openings.

Risk said:
I'm pretty sure I've been watching the blu-rays since they didn't have any openings.

That's great. And, the OP's and Ed's for Monogatari are beyond amazing, so I hope you are checking them out too :).

MadaraUchiha said:
That's great. And, the OP's and Ed's for Monogatari are beyond amazing, so I hope you are checking them out too :).

I've been watching them on youtube as i get to them, found some of my favorite ops of all time from this series.

MadaraUchiha said:
are you talking about master ani torrents it some other torrent site? i will download it on my mini pc so i am looking for low quality episodes

SecretWish said:
are you talking about master ani torrents it some other torrent site? i will download it on my mini pc so i am looking for low quality episodes

kickasstorrents. i used to download from them but now they are asking for money and shit

For anime use nyaa.si and for everything else I use rarbg.to. Thepiratebay isn't as good as it once was so I would avoid going there.

Risk said:
For anime use nyaa.si and for everything else I use rarbg.to. Thepiratebay isn't as good as it once was so I would avoid going there.

i used extretorrent too and it has many torrents with virus.
pirate bay is discontinued. am i wrong?

SecretWish said:
i used extretorrent too and it has many torrents with virus.
pirate bay is discontinued. am i wrong?

No wonder you got a virus, you're using a client I've never heard of and kickasstorrents got closed down ages ago you have probably been using a fake site. Use a more known client and use the sites I mentioned before.

Risk said:
No wonder you got a virus, you're using a client I've never heard of and kickasstorrents got closed down ages ago you have probably been using a fake site. Use a more known client and use the sites I mentioned before.

how to know whether it is closed or not? i used them a lot and now i know that that are closed. what if the sites you mentioned closed down too? i will end up using a fake site again

Back