Where to download and watch anime

MadaraUchiha said:
Understaffed, over-worked, underpaid, made to work on multiple projects at once resulting in half-assery, most of the money going to the production committee instead of the ones who actually made it, yada yada. Lot of problems with the industry.

@Risk

I used gogoanime before but now it's not working.

I am not so sure if it's just me that's facing this issue or not.  The video downloader professional doesn't work .....well, even the player itself isn't working. Now, I use kiss anime with downloader professional plugin but the size of the files are too big.

Why do you even use streaming websites if you wanna download stuff? Either torrent it or use DDL websites. DDL sites encode it to 10 bit or x265 and the size gets drastically reduced while retaining the quality.

MadaraUchiha said:
Why do you even use streaming websites if you wanna download stuff? Either torrent it or use DDL websites. DDL sites encode it to 10 bit or x265 and the size gets drastically reduced while retaining the quality.

Because I don't want high quality videos. I want an episode of 60mb or so.
Torrents occupy too much space and I am always low on memory

Claraviolet said:
Because I don't want high quality videos. I want an episode of 60mb or so.
Torrents occupy too much space and I am always low on memory

The other part of my answer is about DDL sites which offer 1080P for around 150 MB and 720P for around 80-100 MB. That too in Blue-ray quality.
hi10anime.com and animeout.xyz are very good, though you need to register for hi10anime.
animeout.xyz is free and you don't need to register.

MadaraUchiha said:
The other part of my answer is about DDL sites which offer 1080P for around 150 MB and 720P for around 80-100 MB. That too in Blue-ray quality.
hi10anime.com and animeout.xyz are very good, though you need to register for hi10anime.
animeout.xyz is free and you don't need to register.

Come on kiddo. Gogoanime used to give me episodes of 30-65 mb ya know.
I don't need high quality stuff and in my phone, without memory card...I only have 2gb to spare you know

Claraviolet said:
Come on kiddo. Gogoanime used to give me episodes of 30-65 mb ya know.
I don't need high quality stuff and in my phone, without memory card...I only have 2gb to spare you know

animeout.xyz has episodes that are around 60 MB so chill.

MadaraUchiha said:
animeout.xyz has episodes that are around 60 MB so chill.

Oh my... That's great.
Thank you kiddo.
If you got to know any other websites like this, please remember me

Claraviolet said:
Oh my... That's great.
Thank you kiddo.
If you got to know any other websites like this, please remember me

Lol yeah ok but I prefer watching on my computer so I don't know a lot of websites except this one that has really episodes with really small size, and I always download the Blu-Ray version in 1080P so they tend to be minimum 200 MB per episode.
But animeout is very very good. I downloaded the whole Gintama series from there.

MadaraUchiha said:
Lol yeah ok but I prefer watching on my computer so I don't know a lot of websites except this one that has really episodes with really small size, and I always download the Blu-Ray version in 1080P so they tend to be minimum 200 MB per episode.
But animeout is very very good. I downloaded the whole Gintama series from there.

Oh...I use my computer too but during my commute I use my phone.
It's just thati don't have a habit of deleting already watched anime... So...

Claraviolet said:
Oh...I use my computer too but during my commute I use my phone.
It's just thati don't have a habit of deleting already watched anime... So...

So... You could buy an external hard drive, you know. I have like 5 of them.

MadaraUchiha said:
So... You could buy an external hard drive, you know. I have like 5 of them.

I got 3 hard drives. 2tb,1tb and 500gb. Still I always think of memory.
I have downloaded so many anime that I have lost count

Claraviolet said:
I got 3 hard drives. 2tb,1tb and 500gb. Still I always think of memory.
I have downloaded so many anime that I have lost count

Maybe you could delete the ones you found to be boring?

MadaraUchiha said:
Maybe you could delete the ones you found to be boring?

I tried but I couldn't bring myself to do that.
Well, may be in some distant future I might do that but right now, I don't wanna delete any anime.
Honestly, I don't rewatch all that much but still.... ;_;

Claraviolet said:
I tried but I couldn't bring myself to do that.
Well, may be in some distant future I might do that but right now, I don't wanna delete any anime.
Honestly, I don't rewatch all that much but still.... ;_;

Lol yeah.
It's a collection alright.
Kiss anime is annoying with it's ads though.
I am really looking for a good site for now I will check out Anime out.xyz

Claraviolet said:
Lol yeah.
It's a collection alright.
Kiss anime is annoying with it's ads though.
I am really looking for a good site for now I will check out Anime out.xyz

I see.. Idc bout ads at all or the captcha.. Have been using kissanime for 4 years now.. Most consistent anime site I use.. So, unless and until it gets a copyright strike again, I wont use other sites..

Sase said:
I see.. Idc bout ads at all or the captcha.. Have been using kissanime for 4 years now.. Most consistent anime site I use.. So, unless and until it gets a copyright strike again, I wont use other sites..

masteranime is what I use most of the time it pretty much always has 1080p links but if its lagging I just torrent instead.

Back