Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

BurnsyCEO said:
The promised neverland, it's a solid 8/10.

just 8?
in your threads, i got the impression that you like them a lot more than this rating. i would give it a 9.5. it's a great anime

Finished a bunch of anime from Winter 2019.
Mob Psycho 100 Season 2--9/10
Kaguya-sama--8.5/10
Boogiepop--4/10

MadaraUchiha said:
Finished a bunch of anime from Winter 2019.
Mob Psycho 100 Season 2--9/10
Kaguya-sama--8.5/10
Boogiepop--4/10

Don't tell me you haven't completed the promised neverland man.
You were talking about it in many threads from what I have seen

Angel said:
would you rate it below 8?
you might not have liked it but it's different from many other anime and it's still so good

Yeah way below 8 I know people here liked so no point in talking about it.

MadaraUchiha said:

You must be seriously disappointed in that anime man.
May be it gets better from season 2 if you ever plan to watch it

MadaraUchiha said:

sorry that you didn't like it.
i liked it and for me it's the same as made in abyss.
a really good story featuring kids

Nameless said:
You must be seriously disappointed in that anime man.
May be it gets better from season 2 if you ever plan to watch it

Nah I don't plan to.
Angel said:
sorry that you didn't like it.
i liked it and for me it's the same as made in abyss.
a really good story featuring kids

Good for you I liked Made in Abyss a lot though yes.

MadaraUchiha said:
Nah I don't plan to.

Good for you I liked Made in Abyss a lot though yes.

aren't they the same?
both of those anime make kids travel through unknown area and trying for survival

Angel said:
aren't they the same?
both of those anime make kids travel through unknown area and trying for survival

Not really one had a joyous sense of adventure that progressively became darker. Another was just a bunch of characters sitting around and talking obvious stuff.

Lol you should have seen the last arc. Some 100 people faint in a building and a supernatural being gives therapy sessions to some of them and the last episode is just one guy in a chair explaining what happened.
Curiosity got the better of me, I should have dropped it after episode 9.

MadaraUchiha said:
Lol you should have seen the last arc. Some 100 people faint in a building and a supernatural being gives therapy sessions to some of them and the last episode is just one guy in a chair explaining what happened.
Curiosity got the better of me, I should have dropped it after episode 9.

So no decent start or ending. When the fuck were they gonna explain the story then.

BurnsyCEO said:
So no decent start or ending. When the fuck were they gonna explain the story then.

No it was just a bunch of story arcs with a supernatural force at work and Boogiepop and others solving it. That's the story. They do kinda give a backstory to Boogiepop and the girl in the penultimate arc, but it's not about its origin.

MadaraUchiha said:
No it was just a bunch of story arcs with a supernatural force at work and Boogiepop and others solving it. That's the story. They do kinda give a backstory to Boogiepop and the girl in the penultimate arc, but it's not about its origin.

Yeah thats not really enough to make it worth watching.

Promised Neverland - 9/10.

Saw it with plenty of breaks in between. But last 5 episodes binged watched. A few unexpected things revealed. A good thrill-filled anime towards the end. Overall, it didn't give me an empty feeling far as season 1 goes. Promised Neverland was promising indeed.

Sase said:
Promised Neverland - 9/10.

Saw it with plenty of breaks in between. But last 5 episodes binged watched. A few unexpected things revealed. A good thrill-filled anime towards the end. Overall, it didn't give me an empty feeling far as season 1 goes. Promised Neverland was promising indeed.

finally the rating i needed.
it deserves a higher rating like that. last 5 episodes are very tense and i am looking forward to watch the sequel.

Back