Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

I'm glad i found Super Dimentional Fortress Macross, now my dream to finish this series has been fulfilled. It was solid 9, very good, i'm extremely satisfied
Okay.. to be fair if i must count the animation i'll give 7 because it's a 1982 anime, so for most people the animation is just sore in the eyes. But not for me hahaha...

Dororo (yeah I know). It's somewhere around 8.5. It was dark, gritty and just raw. Reminded me of Sekiro: Shadows die twice so much from the setting to the fighting to the demons.

BurnsyCEO said:
Dororo (yeah I know). It's somewhere around 8.5. It was dark, gritty and just raw. Reminded me of Sekiro: Shadows die twice so much from the setting to the fighting to the demons.
How was the second half for you?

Most recent anime that I have watched is drifters and inspite of no romance I must admit that it was surprisingly good.
I really enjoyed it and the art and animation were all pretty good as well. I rate it 8

Yeah the brother storyline was something I didn't like, it was unreasonable hatred on both sides and kinda dumb. But overall it's a solid anime, a nice departure from the usual shonen anime I watch.

Blackrose said:
Most recent anime that I have watched is drifters and inspite of no romance I must admit that it was surprisingly good.
I really enjoyed it and the art and animation were all pretty good as well. I rate it 8
you have completed watching it all blackrose?
i thought you have just started it. i should complete my slack as well

Blackangel said:
you have completed watching it all blackrose?
i thought you have just started it. i should complete my slack as well

Yeah I finished it.You know how I watch anime

Blackrose said:
Yeah I finished it.You know how I watch anime
you are really great
i wouldn't be able to binge watch anything. may be except bl. i can't continuously keep on watching anime

WataMote-7/10. If you like uncomfortable and awkward comedy, you'll like it. This one's funny for sure but sometimes it makes you wanna pause and get over whatever's on-screen making you cringe. A problem I have is that the MC doesn't undergo a susbtantial development over the course of the series. Great OP.

MadaraUchiha said:
WataMote-7/10. If you like uncomfortable and awkward comedy, you'll like it. This one's funny for sure but sometimes it makes you wanna pause and get over whatever's on-screen making you cringe. A problem I have is that the MC doesn't undergo a susbtantial development over the course of the series. Great OP.
making us cringe?
i think you are trying to, too many farting jokes. they wouldn't usually make me cringe

it doesn't sound so bad
i will check it out and thank you recommendation. i Amin look out for different anime

Blackangel said:
it doesn't sound so bad
i will check it out and thank you recommendation. i Amin look out for different anime
If you think I rated it a 5 no I'd give it a low 7. I meant something else.

But yeah I'll recommend it, and it's one of those anime you can decide whether you like it or not within the first two episodes so that's a good thing.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have been rewatching death note.
It's a good anime and I am gonna give it a 9.5 for sure. Or may be even 10

Isn't that Clara rewatch Death Note.. so you watch it too haha..

MadaraUchiha said:
If you think I rated it a 5 no I'd give it a low 7. I meant something else.

But yeah I'll recommend it, and it's one of those anime you can decide whether you like it or not within the first two episodes so that's a good thing.
thank you
and going by what you have said, i don't think i will drop it

Back