Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]So, the title says everything :D[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Rate the last anime that you have watched.[/font]
 

Anorak

Member
The last anime I watched was Sword Art Online, which I thought was a really cool anime which was interesting and different. I think I'd have to rate it 9.5/10.
 
N

Nel

Guest
I have watched blue exorcist. In a scale of 10 I would give it a 9.
 

Allenafaith

Member
I watched Gangsta anime and I kind of liked it but not that much..I'd probably rate is 7.5 or a 7. :p
(I only watched it because my friend told me to. xD)
 

@ak

Well-known member
I just finished the anime-movie series ('Kara no Kyoukai') a couple of days ago.

I would rate the whole series 8/10

But the 7th movie was a 10/10 :D

Currently watching: Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles... for now it's a 8/10 :D
 

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
@ak said:
I just finished the anime-movie series ('Kara no Kyoukai') a couple of days ago.

I would rate the whole series 8/10

But the 7th movie was a 10/10 :D

Currently watching: Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles... for now it's a 8/10 :D

I have watched the first movie but then clara wouldn't take it.
So, we had to drop that :(
 

@ak

Well-known member
Star_Of_Hope said:
@ak said:
I just finished the anime-movie series ('Kara no Kyoukai') a couple of days ago.

I would rate the whole series 8/10

But the 7th movie was a 10/10 :D

Currently watching: Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles... for now it's a 8/10 :D

I have watched the first movie but then clara wouldn't take it.
So, we had to drop that :(

Ohhhh :( That's a shame, it's a good serious though.

I guess Clara is more into shounen anime? XD
 

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
@ak said:
Ohhhh :( That's a shame, it's a good serious though.

I guess Clara is more into shounen anime? XD

Yes. She is into action.
She cried while watching wolf's rain :D
So, she can't take more violence or tragedy :D
 

@ak

Well-known member
Star_Of_Hope said:
@ak said:
Ohhhh :( That's a shame, it's a good serious though.

I guess Clara is more into shounen anime? XD

Yes. She is into action.
She cried while watching wolf's rain :D
So, she can't take more violence or tragedy :D

Haha alright!

Is wolf's rain any good? It seems pretty interesting. I'll add it to my almost 200 plan to watch list!

This is my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Anderskramme

So much to watch, I can't bare it! ;_;

It's like, everytime I'm done watching an anime, I'm like, what to watch! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOOOOOSE, SO MANY TO CHOOOSE FROM! LIST TOO LONG, OHH KNOOOOOES!. :toomad1:
 

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
@ak said:
Haha alright!

Is wolf's rain any good? It seems pretty interesting. I'll add it to my almost 200 plan to watch list!

This is my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Anderskramme

So much to watch, I can't bare it! ;_;

It's like, everytime I'm done watching an anime, I'm like, what to watch! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOOOOOSE, SO MANY TO CHOOOSE FROM! LIST TOO LONG, OHH KNOOOOOES!. :toomad1:

It is a really sad anime. If you are into fairy tale like endings then I wouldn't recommend this anime to you.
I know that feeling too :D
 

@ak

Well-known member
Star_Of_Hope said:
@ak said:
Haha alright!

Is wolf's rain any good? It seems pretty interesting. I'll add it to my almost 200 plan to watch list!

This is my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Anderskramme

So much to watch, I can't bare it! ;_;

It's like, everytime I'm done watching an anime, I'm like, what to watch! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOOOOOSE, SO MANY TO CHOOOSE FROM! LIST TOO LONG, OHH KNOOOOOES!. :toomad1:

It is a really sad anime. If you are into fairy tale like endings then I wouldn't recommend this anime to you.
I know that feeling too :D

Haha, okay, then ill give it a shot sometime in the distant future!.

I don't mind sad endings :).
 

@ak

Well-known member
Star_Of_Hope said:
@ak said:
Haha, okay, then ill give it a shot sometime in the distant future!.

I don't mind sad endings :).

If you want to watch a good anime, I would recommend seirei no moribito :D

Haha! Already seen it, and I loved it! 9/10 from me :cat:
 
Top Bottom