Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

The last anime that I have watched is one piece and I believe, I would definitely give it a rating of 8.5 or 9. It's a good shonen action anime.

Star_Of_Hope said:
The last anime that I have watched is one piece and I believe, I would definitely give it a rating of 8.5 or 9. It's a good shonen action anime.

it would get a 9.5 from me for making it interesting these many years and still trying to make it interesting for another decade

SecretWish said:
it would get a 9.5 from me for making it interesting these many years and still trying to make it interesting for another decade
I see well, as I said it's just my opinion and there are some things that I don't like about the anime. Also I don't like ongoing anime at all. That could he be the reason too, for my rating.

I have watched haikyuu as group watch anime and it's good. I will give it a 9.9. I don't want to give it a 10 and it is reserved for only death note.

I'm currently watching Trickster and it's not that bad so I would give it a 6.. it's not ingenious either

Okay so I'm rating Trickster 6 because it's a great show but to slow at parts and basically only has one bad guy.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru so not gona rate it yet

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru was a great teen anime. I only got to complete the first season mainly as I could not find season two but I did enjoy it and inspite of a few hickups it really was entertaining. So I will rate it at 8

Walkure Romanze- A very funny and enlightening anime, not for kids. I rate it 9 of 10 I really enjoyed it but the video was sticking a lot and I had to go to youtube.

I looked at A silent voice today and it was really great only thing though was that I didn't like the hero's outlook..he should have been more goodlooking lol Might be stupid to some of you but I rate it 9 of 10 for that. It really was a great movie

It seems like everyone is watching new stuff these days. I have been watching just one piece and it would certainly get a 9 from me.
I would probably give it a 10, if it isn't for the fights.

The last Anime I watched was Sword Art Online and I'd have to give it a 10/10. I believe I have to give this rating due to how well this Anime went with my nerdy/geeky personality.

i have watched vivid strike and i will give it a 6.2
it's worth a watch if you are bored out of your mind.

A silent voice - Brilliantly done. I wish they would have showed the MC and the deaf girl becoming an official couple although he sort of confessed his love in a symbolic way.. Beautiful romance and Great storyline and kept me hooked. A solid 10.

Back