Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

[quote="Sase" pid='119371' dateline='1546785191']
A silent voice - Brilliantly done. I wish they would have showed the MC and the deaf girl becoming an official couple although he sort of confessed his love in a symbolic way.. Beautiful romance and Great storyline and kept me hooked. A solid 10.
[/quote]

do you give 10 easily?
i give it for anime that caught my attention. not many people give 10 easily here

Angel said:
do you give 10 easily?
i give it for anime that caught my attention. not many people give 10 easily here

Yep.. there wasn't a moment that I felt, ''oh, this is boring''.. especially the MC showing the signs and tryna communicate with the girl.. those scenes are flawless.. kudos to the animation..

Sase said:
Yep.. there wasn't a moment that I felt, ''oh, this is boring''.. especially the MC showing the signs and tryna communicate with the girl.. those scenes are flawless.. kudos to the animation..

i once read a manga but it's about a mute person.
these manga and anime have deep meaning in them

Angel said:
i once read a manga but it's about a mute person.
these manga and anime have deep meaning in them
Indeed it's about a mute person.. but it mainly focuses on bullying, drastic change in MC's nature etc

Sase said:
Indeed it's about a mute person.. but it mainly focuses on bullying, drastic change in MC's nature etc

i have read a shonen ai story similar it.
it's sad how people bully others for being different

I have completed assassination classroom completely but I don't like the ending much an become boring after a while.
I could get it 8.5 but I don't want to have a sequel to it

Nameless said:
I have completed assassination classroom completely but I don't like the ending much an become boring after a while.
I could get it 8.5 but I don't want to have a sequel to it

i watched assassination classroom too and i want to give it a 10.
i liked it a lot and i want more of it

Angel said:
i watched assassination classroom too and i want to give it a 10.
i liked it a lot and i want more of it

You would seriously give a 10 for it?
That's cool man but season 2 is very slow

i have watched junjou romantica and only the selected episodes.
i would give it a 10 and i like that professor and doctor couple

Angel said:
i liked it a lot but i don't give 10 just for any anime and manga.
they have to be extremely good for me to give that rating.

I see. I actually remembered some stuff about it last night. I don't know if you noticed but although the art was pretty good there was always these lines on the people's necks. I didn't like that and also that dance at the end. After considering this stuff and some other things I am changing my rating to 8. I really liked it but I think I confused some stuff about it with another anime. That dance really was deplorable

I have watched 4 episodes of violet evergarden and I am thinking of dropping it.
I wonder give it a 6 and not more than that

blackrose said:
I see. I actually remembered some stuff about it last night. I don't know if you noticed but although the art was pretty good there was always these lines on the people's necks. I didn't like that and also that dance at the end. After considering this stuff and some other things I am changing my rating to 8. I really liked it but I think I confused some stuff about it with another anime. That dance really was deplorable

i am not sure how to say this. unless something is a masterpiece, we don't give out 10 easily.
it's like a universal anime fans rule

I watched ergo proxy and it's too disappointing for words. I didn't know who I picked it up.
I would give it a 4

Angel said:
i am not sure how to say this. unless something is a masterpiece, we don't give out 10 easily.
it's like a universal anime fans rule

lol I see.
I really liked this anime but as I said I confused it with something else. Have you noticed the lines on the characters necks that I was talking about Angel ?

blackrose said:
lol I see.
I really liked this anime but as I said I confused it with something else. Have you noticed the lines on the characters necks that I was talking about Angel ?

i liked it too and i have observed them. they are like shadows. i didn't get them at first but slowly it became clear to me. it's how they bring the feel of manga to an anime

Angel said:
i liked it too and i have observed them. they are like shadows. i didn't get them at first but slowly it became clear to me. it's how they bring the feel of manga to an anime

Back