Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

Star_Of_Hope said:
I thought you would give a 10 for this anime.
Any reason for giving just 9.8, mansi? :D
I don't know. Just felt like it. But well I will think about it more...

The last anime I watched to? It definitely was "Toradora" for the 8th time. I think that anime is a very Masterpiece or I wouldn't have saw that anime so many times.
If you're curious about my other animes votes, just go seeing my MAL!

The last anime I watched was Death Note.

It was the first anime I watched and I was recommended to watch it by a friend, I finished it today and for me, it is a 10/10. Amazing, deep anime.

The last anime I have watched it is Hakkenden Touhou Hakken Ibun anime.
It's good but I am not so sure whether I would read manga for this anime

I would give it a rating of 8.

Just Finished Amagi Brilliant Park, Great Art done by KyoAni. its really fun to watch as the cast try their best to save the Amusement Park from closing due to very few visitors. Overall it's a great watch 8.5/10 ;D

so i rewatched flcl recently

i still kinda don't get it (something-something-teenage-hormones-oedipus-complex-space-opera?)

still gets a 10/10 for me cuz hot damn that soundtrack is so boss!

Jinjer said:
so i rewatched flcl recently

i still kinda don't get it (something-something-teenage-hormones-oedipus-complex-space-opera?)

still gets a 10/10 for me cuz hot damn that soundtrack is so boss!

What is flcl?
Is that an anime name? I like music so I would like to more about this, if it's an anime.

Violet said:
What is flcl?
Is that an anime name? I like music so I would like to more about this, if it's an anime.

if you've seen evangelion and thought it was too pretentious and/or depressing, flcl is a 6-episode anime made by the same team as a way to blow off steam and goof around for a bit after groing through eva's grueling production where hideaki anno went nuts or something along those lines

so expect something far-out and suggestively sexy that still manages to be fun and lighthearted

Jinjer said:
if you've seen evangelion and thought it was too pretentious and/or depressing, flcl is a 6-episode anime made by the same team as a way to blow off steam and goof around for a bit after groing through eva's grueling production where hideaki anno went nuts or something along those lines

so expect something far-out and suggestively sexy that still manages to be fun and lighthearted

Never heard of them. I am not following manga new lately. Is this evangelion similar to guilty crown?

I have watched Wolf's rain. It's a good and clean anime. I would give it a 8. May be even 9 , if it's got a second season

I have watched seiki kusuo first season. I would give it a solid 9.5 .
I am going to watch the second season now

That last anime that I have watched completely is btoom. I am not into that anime. So I would give it a 7 in a scale of 10.

i watched koisuru boukun recently and it's so fuking cute and i like the story.
i am giving it a 10 the full rating.

Back