Ask your questions...

there aren't many anime with many episodes and you need not fear of missing out.
all the anime, that are getting aired have less number of episodes.

Angel said:
there aren't many anime with many episodes and you need not fear of missing out.
all the anime, that are getting aired have less number of episodes.

I'm not worried at all I was just talking about DC and Pokemon.

pokemon would be boring for you even if you want to start watching it now.
i don't know much about dc to know it could be very good or not.

Angel said:
pokemon would be boring for you even if you want to start watching it now.
i don't know much about dc to know it could be very good or not.

Not really the latest Sun and Moon anime has amazing animation so I may check it out in the future.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's the most popular anime ever that's why. And because it's also the most influential of our times. Plus it's only about 400(counting DB, DBZ, DBS), not 900. That's half the amount.
I don't know that.
I was under the impression that it's a very long anime considering that it's been going on like forever

MadaraUchiha said:
I caught up to it in my 11th grade when I was relatively free. I don't have the time or the energy to watch that many episodes honestly.

Cool man.
I wouldn't pick a long anime and I won't be watching any old or new long anime which includes boruto.
It would go on forever if I am not wrong.

Nameless said:
Cool man.
I wouldn't pick a long anime and I won't be watching any old or new long anime which includes boruto.
It would go on forever if I am not wrong.

Yeah it is gonna go on forever probably, after the current arc gets over they are gonna adapt the Naruto Shinden novels that were released in 2018. Lots of materials left in Naruto honestly.
Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't know that.
I was under the impression that it's a very long anime considering that it's been going on like forever

Are you talking about Pokemon or DC or DBZ?
DBZ finished airing in 1996.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah it is gonna go on forever probably, after the current arc gets over they are gonna adapt the Naruto Shinden novels that were released in 2018. Lots of materials left in Naruto honestly.

Dragon Ball.
I should look into MAL for more information.
I know that there was a logical end to it

Star_Of_Hope said:
Dragon Ball.
I should look into MAL for more information.
I know that there was a logical end to it

DB got over in '89, DBZ in '96.
DBS is an original anime supervised by Toriyama, much like the Boruto anime.

MadaraUchiha said:

That's the reason why I couldn't pick boruto man.
Those novels must be the novels that I have heard before. They are the side stories of some characters

Nameless said:
That's the reason why I couldn't pick boruto man.
Those novels must be the novels that I have heard before. They are the side stories of some characters

No they are the stories of Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru few years after the war.

MadaraUchiha said:
DB got over in '89, DBZ in '96.
DBS is an original anime supervised by Toriyama, much like the Boruto anime.

Thank you for the information Madarauciha.
Isn't Goku a seinen who doesn't have any death? How can they feature his kids like boruto?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Thank you for the information Madarauciha.
Isn't Goku a seinen who doesn't have any death? How can they feature his kids like boruto?

I have no idea but I do know that he's the main character of DBS. I took the example of Boruto not to show that it's the story of the next generation but that it's a continuation of the story that's not fully written by the original mangaka.

MadaraUchiha said:
I have no idea but I do know that he's the main character of DBS. I took the example of Boruto not to show that it's the story of the next generation but that it's a continuation of the story that's not fully written by the original mangaka.

MadaraUchiha said:
No they are the stories of Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru few years after the war.

Shikamaru?
I would have liked to see a side story about minato man. He must have been popular like toshiro hitsugaya from bleach.

Nameless said:
I don't like him much man.
I liked minato and wanted to know even more about him.

I don't know, he's the only character apart from Naruto and Sasuke who gets an actual character arc in both Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden.

Have you ever watched anime for more than 5 hours straight?
Do you celebrate New years or birthdays at midnight?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Have you ever watched anime for more than 5 hours straight?
Do you celebrate New years or birthdays at midnight?

I have, yes. A few times. I did that when I watched Naruto, One Piece, Haikyuu, FMAB, etc. Not a lot, maybe under 10 times.
Nah I do the wishing but no celebrations.

Back