Ask your questions...

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't know, he's the only character apart from Naruto and Sasuke who gets an actual character arc in both Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden.

I have never noticed man, and only naruto was focused in both of those anime.
Sasuke took the backstage a lot.

MadaraUchiha said:
I have, yes. A few times. I did that when I watched Naruto, One Piece, Haikyuu, FMAB, etc. Not a lot, maybe under 10 times.
Nah I do the wishing but no celebrations.

I see. I used to watch 10-15 episodes a day. With anime like Haikyuu, we wait for that current game to finish to take a break.
I was talking about staying awake till midnight :D

Nameless said:
I have never noticed man, and only naruto was focused in both of those anime.
Sasuke took the backstage a lot.

I mean Naruto is the main character so yeah. But Sasuke did get two arcs focused on him, the Itachi Pursuit arc and the Gokage Summit arc.
I was talking about the Hidan and Kakuzu arc when Asuma gets killed, that's when Shikamaru shines.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I used to watch 10-15 episodes a day. With anime like Haikyuu, we wait for that current game to finish to take a break.
I was talking about staying awake till midnight :D

Oh I anyway stay awake well after midnight because I'm used to it. My sleep pattern is changed completely after I became busy due to college work.
Now that I'm like 20 I can't binge watch anymore unless it's like really really good otherwise I get bored easily and get sick of it.

Angel said:
what is the first anime you would show to your kid?
i would make my kid watch naruto or one piece first

Eh I don't even wanna talk about kids. If it's a niece or nephew then probably the Big Three or Spirited Away, or something recent even, like My Hero Academia or Haikyuu.

MadaraUchiha said:
I mean Naruto is the main character so yeah. But Sasuke did get two arcs focused on him, the Itachi Pursuit arc and the Gokage Summit arc.
I was talking about the Hidan and Kakuzu arc when Asuma gets killed, that's when Shikamaru shines.

Oh I anyway stay awake well after midnight because I'm used to it. My sleep pattern is changed completely after I became busy due to college work.
Now that I'm like 20 I can't binge watch anymore unless it's like really really good otherwise I get bored easily and get sick of it.

Eh I don't even wanna talk about kids. If it's a niece or nephew then probably the Big Three or Spirited Away, or something recent even, like My Hero Academia or Haikyuu.

I am being biased man. I don't like him much and him being popular is something I can't accept readily.
I hated deaths in Naruto.

MadaraUchiha said:

I hope it would become less as the time goes by.
Clara used to wake up at 3:30 AM or 4:00 AM only during the exams time. There were times when she woke up at 2:00 AM. Apart from that, she never used to study.
I can't stay awake much either.
I don't think kids would find Haikyuu interesting. They need more frames for an animation as far as I know.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I hope it would become less as the time goes by.
Clara used to wake up at 3:30 AM or 4:00 AM only during the exams time. There were times when she woke up at 2:00 AM. Apart from that, she never used to study.
I can't stay awake much either.
I don't think kids would find Haikyuu interesting. They need more frames for an animation as far as I know.

During exams I had to get up by 2 or 3 AM as well, no other choice. You don't really get a lot of time to study during college.
Haikyuu is probably the best animated sports anime out there so I can't think of anything else with more frames.

MadaraUchiha said:
During exams I had to get up by 2 or 3 AM as well, no other choice. You don't really get a lot of time to study during college.
Haikyuu is probably the best animated sports anime out there so I can't think of anything else with more frames.

I see. For me, it's a bit weird to see that time.
It has the best animation. Kids eyes can capture more speed. That is the reason why kids cartoons have lots of frames. Have you seen how tom runs in tom and jerry? That sort of speed is necessary for kids to keep them occupied.

MadaraUchiha said:

you will have them and once you are a teenager, thinking about this is normal.
all of them are very good choices.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. For me, it's a bit weird to see that time.
It has the best animation. Kids eyes can capture more speed. That is the reason why kids cartoons have lots of frames. Have you seen how tom runs in tom and jerry? That sort of speed is necessary for kids to keep them occupied.

Angel said:
you will have them and once you are a teenager, thinking about this is normal.
all of them are very good choices.

Eh I don't even like kids honestly.

What's your dream anime crossover man?
Do you think one anime character from one anime can truly overpower characters from other anime?

Nameless said:
What's your dream anime crossover man?
Do you think one anime character from one anime can truly overpower characters from other anime?

No I don't really think about stuff like that honestly. Crossovers can be a headache so nope nothing.

MadaraUchiha said:
No I don't really think about stuff like that honestly. Crossovers can be a headache so nope nothing.

Many people like crossovers man.
It could be interesting. Haven't you even imagined Luffy meeting Naruto?
They can be twins

Nameless said:
Many people like crossovers man.
It could be interesting. Haven't you even imagined Luffy meeting Naruto?
They can be twins

I'm not a big fan of fan-fiction honestly. It's wish-fulfillment and I'd rather watch something else.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Have you started watching assassination classroom, MadaraUchiha?
It's an interesting anime.

I'll start tomorrow or the day after. Been watching a lot of movies.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll start tomorrow or the day after. Been watching a lot of movies.

I see.
I will be watching more episodes too. I saw Nameless posting a thread about episode 4 discussion.

do you think killing is acceptable in anime?
there are many killings and we accept them a lot. i got asked the same question and i couldn't answer it

Angel said:
do you think killing is acceptable in anime?
there are many killings and we accept them a lot. i got asked the same question and i couldn't answer it

I think it's fiction so while I don't think it's acceptable the sense of morality that's there in the real world doesn't technically apply here so if there's a suitably fine reason they give for i guess righteous murder then I'm okay with it.

Back