Ask your questions...

MadaraUchiha said:
No not really, this is the only forum I'm active and I don't even use social media all that much.

I like learning languages, yes, but no not Kanji. You need to learn over 2000 characters compulsorily, and there are tens of thousands of characters in actuality. Big headache.

That's cool man. Why not social media?
I never knew many people who aren't active in social media. You are missing a lot

Nameless said:
That's cool man. Why not social media?
I never knew many people who aren't active in social media. You are missing a lot

I just got bored of it is all. I do use Youtube a lot.

MadaraUchiha said:

Cool man and I never thought I would hear that for social media.
I like youtube too but I spend most of time in facebook and instagram

Nameless said:
Cool man and I never thought I would hear that for social media.
I like youtube too but I spend most of time in facebook and instagram

Facebook got really repetitive for me and I'm not on Insta, though all of my friends are so I do plan to use it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Facebook got really repetitive for me and I'm not on Insta, though all of my friends are so I do plan to use it.

Cool man.
I am not here some days when I get too busy using these two. I like them and I would be lost without them.

Nameless said:
Cool man.
I am not here some days when I get too busy using these two. I like them and I would be lost without them.

I understand that, I do find memes to be extremely funny.

MadaraUchiha said:

I'm pretty much the same, with the amount of time I waste on YouTube I couldn't even imagine if I used other social media sites.

MadaraUchiha said:
I've made one or two but I've never put it out there and I don't even know where they are.

That's so cool man.
I tried once and everyone liked it. I made it with Mr. Beans.
Do you like sports cars man?

Nameless said:
That's so cool man.
I tried once and everyone liked it. I made it with Mr. Beans.
Do you like sports cars man?

Not interested in vehicles to be honest. And I prefer bikes to cars, given that I actually know how to ride them.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not interested in vehicles to be honest. And I prefer bikes to cars, given that I actually know how to ride them.

That's cool man.
I like all the vehicles but cars are my type.

Will you be watching the sequel of bleach(if it gets a sequel), after you complete bleach anime?
Do you plan to complete bleach anime in the next year?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Will you be watching the sequel of bleach(if it gets a sequel), after you complete bleach anime?
Do you plan to complete bleach anime in the next year?

It's never gonna get a sequel and I won't be finishing it by next year, I have a ton of anime I plan to watch, maybe by 2020.

Naruto is like the most successful manga internationally, and like third or fourth in Japan so that was always gonna happen. Jump wanted Boruto you know, that was the main reason why Kishimoto had to introduce Kaguya.
DC is not something I plan to watch, along with Pokemon. At this point, 900+ episode shows are too much for me.

MadaraUchiha said:
Naruto is like the most successful manga internationally, and like third or fourth in Japan so that was always gonna happen. Jump wanted Boruto you know, that was the main reason why Kishimoto had to introduce Kaguya.
DC is not something I plan to watch, along with Pokemon. At this point, 900+ episode shows are too much for me.

It's the most popular anime ever that's why. And because it's also the most influential of our times. Plus it's only about 400(counting DB, DBZ, DBS), not 900. That's half the amount.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's the most popular anime ever that's why. And because it's also the most influential of our times. Plus it's only about 400(counting DB, DBZ, DBS), not 900. That's half the amount.

We are watching one piece man. It's already close to 870 episodes.
What's another anime like one piece?

Nameless said:
We are watching one piece man. It's already close to 870 episodes.
What's another anime like one piece?

I caught up to it in my 11th grade when I was relatively free. I don't have the time or the energy to watch that many episodes honestly.

Back