Ask your questions...

Risk said:
I watch a lot of cartoons aswell, mostly the American comedy ones.

me too. i used to like most of the cartoons and i used to throw a tantrum for watching more Tom and Jerry episodes, joney bravo, Scooby, all of them are exceptionally good.
not like anime but i loved them

MadaraUchiha said:
Hundreds, but they probably rotate actors for extras.

I do agree with that.
Still, we never encountered the main characters of the mainstream anime voicing other characters.

MadaraUchiha said:
For higher studies, maybe, don't know honestly.
I do want to go to Italy and Greece.

I expected Japan or US.
Most of the people opt for US or UK. Japan because of the anime and manga popularity in that country.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I expected Japan or US.
Most of the people opt for US or UK. Japan because of the anime and manga popularity in that country.

Italy and Greece for tourism, not for higher studies.
I don't really see USA as being that attractive for tourism. For higher studies, yes.
Japan seems so alien to me, language is also a big issue and it can be quite a hassle so not gonna go there.

MadaraUchiha said:
Italy and Greece for tourism, not for higher studies.
I don't really see USA as being that attractive for tourism. For higher studies, yes.
Japan seems so alien to me, language is also a big issue and it can be quite a hassle so not gonna go there.

I never pay attention for tourism much. It could be fun to visit a few places I suppose :D
Japan is progressing quite a bit and many people over there are learning English. So, it wouldn't be a problem, if you ever chose to visit that country.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I never pay attention for tourism much. It could be fun to visit a few places I suppose :D
Japan is progressing quite a bit and many people over there are learning English. So, it wouldn't be a problem, if you ever chose to visit that country.

It's already a pretty developed country, it's not the language spoken itself, I can't read stuff as well. Especially Kanji. Not an ideal place to visit for smooth travel.
I hate travelling as well, but I do like to go to those two places.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's already a pretty developed country, it's not the language spoken itself, I can't read stuff as well. Especially Kanji. Not an ideal place to visit for smooth travel.
I hate travelling as well, but I do like to go to those two places.

I forgot the writing part. I wonder if they have only Japanese characters everywhere.
It would be very difficult for tourists who don't know much about Japanese language.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I forgot the writing part. I wonder if they have only Japanese characters everywhere.
It would be very difficult for tourists who don't know much about Japanese language.

I could manage Hiragana or Katakana but no Kanji. I'm sure you've probably seen scenes where the characters themselves struggle with it.

MadaraUchiha said:
I could manage Hiragana or Katakana but no Kanji. I'm sure you've probably seen scenes where the characters themselves struggle with it.

I don't have any knowledge about the Japanese characters and I can barely understand the difference.
If those people from Japan struggle with them, then I don't think there would be too many news boards and information boards, that will have them.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't have any knowledge about the Japanese characters and I can barely understand the difference.
If those people from Japan struggle with them, then I don't think there would be too many news boards and information boards, that will have them.

No I was talking about high school anime. Kanji is oft-used there.

How do you feel to be an admin here for all these years man?
Is it tiring? Have you ever thought of leaving this forum, because of your real life progress?

Nameless said:
How do you feel to be an admin here for all these years man?
Is it tiring? Have you ever thought of leaving this forum, because of your real life progress?

No not really, this is the only forum I'm active and I don't even use social media all that much.
Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
Do you like learning languages?
Do you plan to learn this kanji someday?

I like learning languages, yes, but no not Kanji. You need to learn over 2000 characters compulsorily, and there are tens of thousands of characters in actuality. Big headache.

MadaraUchiha said:
No not really, this is the only forum I'm active and I don't even use social media all that much.

I like learning languages, yes, but no not Kanji. You need to learn over 2000 characters compulsorily, and there are tens of thousands of characters in actuality. Big headache.

Back