Ask your questions...

Sebastian said:
Are you planning to change your username bro?

When I joined this anime streaming forum called 'Narutospot' a few years ago, I was the first one to have the username 'MadaraUchiha'......So, it sort of became a unique identity for me....And, that was the same case when I joined NBF, and this forum.....So, no......

MadaraUchiha said:
When I joined this anime streaming forum called 'Narutospot' a few years ago, I was the first one to have the username 'MadaraUchiha'......So, it sort of became a unique identity for me....And, that was the same case when I joined NBF, and this forum.....So, no......
what about the avatar, my man?

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
what about the avatar, my man?

That also symbolizes my uniqueness, so, no......

Star_Of_Hope said:
Are you dissatisfied with anything regarding the forum?

The banner, to some extent......And, the alerts, it's full of bugs.....And, we need to do something about the Role-play.....

Do you respect all the admins and moderators in this forum?
Or are they just friends to you?

Why did you want to become an admin for this forum?

Testaccount said:
Do you respect all the admins and moderators in this forum?
Or are they just friends to you?

Why did you want to become an admin for this forum?

I respect every single admin and mod in this forum.....And, they are my friends......
Well, to be honest, I only wanted to become a mod, as I wanted to help Clara, as she has been my friend for over three years...... I thought I wouldn't be useful being an admin without knowing the technical aspects of designing a forum..... So, I hope to learn it as soon as possible, so that I can contribute more......

MadaraUchiha said:
The banner, to some extent......And, the alerts, it's full of bugs.....And, we need to do something about the Role-play.....

Why is the banner imperfect according to you?
@Pheonix96ace would you mind listening to madara and his ideas?
Alerts? Would you mind explaining those bugs to @Claraviolet ?
We will have to take users opinions about role-play :D

Star_Of_Hope said:

@MadaraUchiha , @Phoenix96ace if you guys face any sort of technical difficulties, you can always contact me. Okay? :p

Star_Of_Hope said:

yes i will listen to any idea's :)

Phoenix96ace said:
yes i will listen to any idea's :)

Well, in the banner, the letters are not that visible.....So, I would say that instead of having the ones in the middle, i.e., 'Anime & Manga Forums', it's better to have the ones at the top left corner of the website written in green and blue......And, I think we should have a different image for the main banner, and this image for the ones below......For the main banner, I think we should have more characters......I'd suggest having main characters from various good and popular anime......And, of course, the 'ANIMEMANGAFORUM' written in green and blue in the top-left corner of the forum, can be placed in the middle......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, in the banner, the letters are not that visible.....So, I would say that instead of having the ones in the middle, i.e., 'Anime & Manga Forums', it's better to have the ones at the top left corner of the website written in green and blue......And, I think we should have a different image for the main banner, and this image for the ones below......For the main banner, I think we should have more characters......I'd suggest having main characters from various good and popular anime......And, of course, the 'ANIMEMANGAFORUM' written in green and blue in the top-left corner of the forum, can be placed in the middle......

okay and about the home portal ect. button's if i could get a clean template i could move around them without losing visibility or char's on the banner what char's do you want? like more of a narrowed down example would be luffy ichigo kirito goku ect.

Phoenix96ace said:
okay and about the home portal ect. button's if i could get a clean template i could move around them without losing visibility or char's on the banner what char's do you want? like more of a narrowed down example would be luffy ichigo kirito goku ect.

Itachi, rukia, robin, luffy, naruto, sasuke....will looks cool but sakura, orihime...I wouldn't recommend using them :D

MadaraUchiha said:
That also symbolizes my uniqueness, so, no......

then what is that batman thing bro?
you want to be a batman? xD

Phoenix96ace said:

Well, you needn't worry about all those buttons.......And, can you create an attractive logo for our website, and place it at the centre of both the primary and the secondary banners?

So, char's for primary banner: Luffy(One Piece), Naruto(Naruto), Ichigo(Bleach), Goku(Dragon Ball), Gin(Gintama), Light(Death Note), Gon(Hunter x Hunter), Lelouch(Code Geass), Edward elric(FMA:B), main character of Fairy Tail, Eren(Shingeki no Kyojin), maybe, Itachi so that Clara won't cry.......

Char's for secondary banner: Luffy, Itachi, Zoro, Ichigo, Vegetta, and @Star_Of_Hope, any suggestions?

Primary banner's design:
You remember this pic you designed:
http://animemangaforum.com/Thread-theme-possibilty

Now, I want the characters in the primary banner to not be like the ones in the current banner, and they should be consecutively placed. Example:
http://s167.photobucket.com/user/sakura_blossom14/media/naruto teams/naruto20sestava.jpg.html

And, it'd be better if they have look serious or slightly smile face, or look as though they are ready for battle.....

Secondary banner design: Similar to the current one, except that more characters can be placed......And, a few main characters and secondary main characters, like Luffy, Zoro, Vegeta, L, Gon, Killua, etc.....And, be sure to add Itachi......

Logo design: Any logo that contrasts well with the background, and is visible.......

Sebastian said:
then what is that batman thing bro?
you want to be a batman? xD

Well, it's juz 'Custom User Title', and I put it as Batman when I joined OPF, because, I don't know, I like Batman.......

Back