Ask your questions...

MadaraUchiha said:
I think it's fiction so while I don't think it's acceptable the sense of morality that's there in the real world doesn't technically apply here so if there's a suitably fine reason they give for i guess righteous murder then I'm okay with it.

people might like violence and they might take on tips from how to pick locks, how to commit murders, and its not good for kids. i don't like violence and killing stalking is very hardcore violence.

Angel said:
people might like violence and they might take on tips from how to pick locks, how to commit murders, and its not good for kids. i don't like violence and killing stalking is very hardcore violence.

They also happen to have age ratings and I don'e believe in blaming games or anime for real world violence, people have a brain and they should know better.

If you can make a main character change their attitude, who would you choose, MadaraUchiha?
It can be anything.

Star_Of_Hope said:
If you can make a main character change their attitude, who would you choose, MadaraUchiha?
It can be anything.

Make Naruto a bit less obnoxious, and probably that's it, since changing stuff about protagonists in short anime would probably affect the story, and I think MC's of other long anime like Luffy or Natsu are perfectly fine.

MadaraUchiha said:
Make Naruto a bit less obnoxious, and probably that's it, since changing stuff about protagonists in short anime would probably affect the story, and I think MC's of other long anime like Luffy or Natsu are perfectly fine.

With his Talk-no-jutsu, and him being someone who thinks he can do everything by himself I guess. I mean I still like him a lot, he can be a bit stuck up.
Also Gon as well, I'd give him more personality, he always seems so emotionless and boring, he's the only aspect of HxH 2011 I'm lukewarm about.

MadaraUchiha said:
With his Talk-no-jutsu, and him being someone who thinks he can do everything by himself I guess. I mean I still like him a lot, he can be a bit stuck up.
Also Gon as well, I'd give him more personality, he always seems so emotionless and boring, he's the only aspect of HxH 2011 I'm lukewarm about.

I suppose that's Naruto. In the end, that can be annoying if used all the time.
As for gon, he is alright.
Because he doesn't stand out much, other characters are sharing the spotlight now and then :D

MadaraUchiha said:
They also happen to have age ratings and I don'e believe in blaming games or anime for real world violence, people have a brain and they should know better.

i forgot this anime where games were able to move real machines.
even after knowing that they are hurting others, they wouldn't stop. that line gets blurred

blackrose said:
What do you do in your free time apart from anime?

Anime isn't my primary mode of consumption when it comes to entertainment actually. I prefer watching movies, TV shows, cricket and Tennis. And of course hanging out with friends.

MadaraUchiha said:
Anime isn't my primary mode of consumption when it comes to entertainment actually. I prefer watching movies, TV shows, cricket and Tennis. And of course hanging out with friends.

Cool
Do you have a favourite movie of all time?

MadaraUchiha said:
Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Okay
I haven't watched any of those yet..not sure that I will get to it to be honest lol
So you're a fan of stuff like star wars and harry potter and such?

Are you interested in space stuff kiddo?
Like black holes, white dwarfs, life in other planets and study of other planets?

Claraviolet said:
Are you interested in space stuff kiddo?
Like black holes, white dwarfs, life in other planets and study of other planets?

Sorry to jump in.. i like space subject. Believe it or not it's all because i watch Saint Seiya when i was a kid hehe..

BlueFog2019 said:
Sorry to jump in.. i like space subject. Believe it or not it's all because i watch Saint Seiya when i was a kid hehe..

She made a thread about latest blackhole image man.
You might want to check that out and saint seiya is a very long anime but I haven't watched it

Nameless said:
She made a thread about latest blackhole image man.
You might want to check that out and saint seiya is a very long anime but I haven't watched it

That series is a must to me, i love it

BlueFog2019 said:
That series is a must to me, i love it

I used to like it man but after a while it got boring for me.
I like star gazing but beyond that, I am not very interested

Nameless said:
I used to like it man but after a while it got boring for me.
I like star gazing but beyond that, I am not very interested

Saint Seiya is trapped by same formula again and again but somehow i still like it, not sure why haha.

BlueFog2019 said:
Saint Seiya is trapped by same formula again and again but somehow i still like it, not sure why haha.

That's cool man.
It's like Pokemon in a way. It has the same loop and it's always meant for adolescents

Back