2021 goal thread - AMF Lounge v3.0

We are close to the goal today.
Well, we need extra posts to cover yesterday's slack and I am a little tired so not sure if I can help today or not

I would like to know this information too
Made some recommendations myself and I would like to know which character you would be picking for the image too

We will be deciding that soon
Don't worry and we will be selecting things through a poll and I am sure that should suffice

That's great Star
It's been too long for the recommendations already and try to make the announcement soon

That's great and thank you
What about colours for the groups? Would you be deciding those? Or is it someone else?

Thank you for that too Star
I don't think I was here the last time and I am excited to see these changes now

I see
I will take to the staff about it and Burnsy already agreed to help worth these graphics and it shouldn't take long

That's really cool
@Burnsy thank you for the cool graphics so far and could you please let me know when I will be able to get my own theme?

217 as of right now, great job on reaching the goal today you guys. We even cut into the slack, if only just a little. I'll try make a couple more posts before I head off for the night.

Rinko said:
That's really cool
@Burnsy thank you for the cool graphics so far and could you please let me know when I will be able to get my own theme?

I have just been pushing it back because of stuff but I'll get on it this week.

cool rinko and you would be getting a new theme soon
and i can't wait to see it and i wish we could get more cool themes lol. we need a new look too

It's impossible to meet any goals today and we have a slack of about 5150 again and at this rate, we will never be able to cover it completely.
I am all out of ideas now

Only 121 right now, it really is a shame we're struggling to meet the goal even on weekdays. I really wonder what can be done about this..

111 as of now, at the very least we managed to meet a bit more than 50% of the goal. And now that those posts got deleted we have even more to worry about

apathy said:
111 as of now, at the very least we managed to meet a bit more than 50% of the goal. And now that those posts got deleted we have even more to worry about

right now, we have a slack of 7000
that's a huge amount and i am giving up lol. there is no way we can cover all that

Back