2021 goal thread - AMF Lounge v3.0

you are right lol
and you need to send a newsletter for this star. then more and more people might try to come back to babe their own recommendation gets finalized here

That's a good idea
I will try to do that. It's been a while since we sent the last newsletter anyway. Thank you for the feedback, Blackangel

that's cool star
and we really need to cut down the slack to 5000 like rinko said in the other thread and then we need to cut it down further

Well this is it
Let's try to finalize those groups and we need a new theme as well. We have been using the same theme for almost an year now

123 as of now, a shame we didnt meet the goal today but honestly over 50% is pretty good for a weekend. Hopefully we'll do better with a new week.

Great job everyone.
Our disk slack had been reduced to 5000 again. It's not going to be easy at all to get those posts but let's do it.

disk slack? that's a new one lol
and yeah the slack had been reduced to just 5000 but 5000 is still a very big number star.

We are near to 140 but getting 60 posts would be hard
How long do we have till the reset? I am sure that timeline for the active hour is up

Well yes.
As of now, we have about 10 hours for that. I don't think we will be able to meet today's goal and it's a lost cause now

That's sad and I am sorry to hear that
How are you Star? I don't remember talking to you recently. Is everything good around where you live?

I am alright for now. Thank you
However, the condition is not at all good around me and I plan to get a vaccination soon

That's good to know Star
I am glad to hear that. Don't worry and this will all blow away soon enough.

You are right about that
It's hard to keep up with the morale when things are going haywire all the time

That's right and even the vaccination is not available for everyone
I will have to book the first dose slots but they are all booked and it's hard to get a slot

I am really sorry to hear that
Don't worry and they will get more vaccines soon and I am sure you will be able to get one

Thank you and I hope for the same too
It's been too long and still I don't see any openings even it comes to these slots. May be things will change sometime soon

Don't lose your hope
Stay safe and I am sure everything will go well for everyone and things will change.

Back