2021 goal thread - AMF Lounge v3.0

Yes right
It's going to be hard to even get that many today. We are not doing anything good. The slack is 5400.

That's good.
We will need about 400 posts today to cover the slack. I will try to be here as much as I can

We will need about 100 posts
It's not going to be easy but let's not give up as Angel did most of the work yesterday.

Good morning Star
Isn't it too early today? I thought I would be the only one here with Angel today.

It's 7:15 AM here
Not that early but today I couldn't sleep well and had to wake up early because of that. I will probably take a nap later

Don't worry about it Star
I am sure you must have had a headache. Take rest and remember to take care of yourself.

I am good and thanks
Lately,I haven't been here much but that changed after Angel contacted me and now I am here all the time

I didn't know that
Don't worry and I am sure if they are watching anime, they will drop by here and we can get some more activity here.

That's true and I am hoping for the same as well
We are trying to make others feel excited by coming up with new ideas for group recommendations and such

Yeah and that's a great idea
Will I really be able to recommend a name and will it really be used for the new groups?

That's right
Don't worry about it. We will try to make use of the all the recommendations and in that way, we can make something unique

That sounds really great
I am sure everyone is excited about them and how long will ask this take? Do you have any approximate date, Star?

that all requires time rinko
don't worry and we will all get to see our new user groups like we wanted before the year ends anyway

I am sure it wouldn't take that long.
Well, let's try to do complete this recommendations step which usually takesa long time to work

Back