2021 goal thread - AMF Lounge v3.0

apathy said:
103 posts as of now, it's definitely better than what we've been seeing the last couple of days. Good job hitting 50% at least everyone.

we need to lower the goal
and i am sick these days and not sure when the flu would go down. and this is horrible without me lol

Blackangel said:
we need to lower the goal
and i am sick these days and not sure when the flu would go down. and this is horrible without me lol

That's really unfortunate to hear Angel. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery!

apathy said:
That's really unfortunate to hear Angel. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery!

thank you but i am more worried about maf
no one is posting and i didn't realize how everyone makes only replies and not threads lol

Blackangel said:
thank you but i am more worried about maf
no one is posting and i didn't realize how everyone makes only replies and not threads lol

Well I'm definitely guilty of that myself... Just never been much of a conversation starter lol I'll try come up with some if I can.

Honestly here, even with a 200 daily post goal forum wide, no one should be posting for the sake of posting. I have seen a number of recent threads made, where the opening post doesn't make sense, because the thread author just wants to kick them out, without providing means to promote actual discussion.

Joshua?Farrell said:
Honestly here, even with a 200 daily post goal forum wide, no one should be posting for the sake of posting. I have seen a number of recent threads made, where the opening post doesn't make sense, because the thread author just wants to kick them out, without providing means to promote actual discussion.

It is true that some of the threads are kinda made for the sake of it, but it's often Angel trying to meet the goal all by herself, so I really can't blame her for struggling sometimes. I think people would be less stressed out about the goal AND thread quality would improve, if the goal was lowered.

I can see the daily goal is around 140 Posts. But that is not that high if we consider the active members here. Hope I could also contribute to the forum in some way.

Razor1911 said:
I can see the daily goal is around 140 Posts. But that is not that high if we consider the active members here. Hope I could also contribute to the forum in some way.

you are contributing razor.
and i didn't notice that you have been so active and you already made 40 posts which is just too cool

No more let's try to post more goals here?
I haven't seen any average activity raise thread for a very long time now. Where is Angel man?

I miss Angel and I miss her threads as well.
Searching everywhere for her and I am worried about why she hadn't been online for the past few months.

Back