2021 goal thread - AMF Lounge v3.0

Blackangel said:
right now, we have a slack of 7000
that's a huge amount and i am giving up lol. there is no way we can cover all that

Holy smokes 7000... that definitely does seem like an impossible feat, I have to admit. Today we've only managed to hit 66 posts (right now, at least).

apathy said:
Holy smokes 7000... that definitely does seem like an impossible feat, I have to admit. Today we've only managed to hit 66 posts (right now, at least).

yes i agree with that
and i doubt something like that can even be covered now.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to visit the last few days. I've made a couple of posts but we're still only sitting around 40 posts for today.

apathy said:
Sorry I haven't had a chance to visit the last few days. I've made a couple of posts but we're still only sitting around 40 posts for today.

yeah and the slack would pile up even more at this rate
and i am utterly lost and i don't think i can do much with covering the slack lol

83 as of now, we couldn't even hit the halfway point it seems.
If we're struggling this often I think it would be a good idea to lower the goal 100 posts. It generally would look better to people considering signing up than if we're 120 posts away from meeting it.

i agree with apathy here on this
but is it a really good idea to lower the goal so much? and i don't know what to say to it.

gemxtria said:
Hi everyone! Sorry i'm still not around much, still busy with work

I'm finally watching Attack on titan

hi gem.
and i missed talking to others a lot.but no one is talking much. what season are you at, for aot?

Blackangel said:
i agree with apathy here on this
but is it a really good idea to lower the goal so much? and i don't know what to say to it.

Perhaps to 100 would be too much, it's just that we've struggled hitting even that lately. I really think at minimum it should be lowered by 50, to 150 a day.

apathy said:
Perhaps to 100 would be too much, it's just that we've struggled hitting even that lately. I really think at minimum it should be lowered by 50, to 150 a day.

that's true lol
i would say 150 is ideal for us now and it can probably motivate us more. and i am sure it's cool to get it.

[quote="gemxtria" pid='257707' dateline='1623240846']
Towards the end of the first season. About 21 episodes in :D I also recently started my manga collection! Got Vol 4, 9 and 10 of Akame Ga Kill Zero. Vol 1 of Akame Ga Kill and Vol 1 of Hinowa Ga Crush
[/quote]

that's so cool gem
and now i want to start my own collection as well. but the manga are too expensive. so how is aot?

Blackangel said:
that's so cool gem
and now i want to start my own collection as well. but the manga are too expensive. so how is aot?
I'm just buying when i see some haha! I'm really enjoying it!

gemxtria said:
I'm going to watch more mainstream stuff when i've finished AOT

that's cool
if you need recommendations ask me and i wouldn't recommend anything but mainstream for you. so how is life gem?

Blackangel said:
that's cool
if you need recommendations ask me and i wouldn't recommend anything but mainstream for you. so how is life gem?
Pretty good, just busy at work! how about you?

103 posts as of now, it's definitely better than what we've been seeing the last couple of days. Good job hitting 50% at least everyone.

Back