2021 goal thread - AMF Lounge v3.0

Thank you for that.
I will try to have positive thoughts only. I will have to go outside tomorrow and I will be taking necessary precautions

Only 46 right now, a shame we couldnt even meet the goal on a weekday but that's just how it goes. The slack is probably starting to get quite high now :/

46 only?
that's just too much lol
and today we need to somehow make 340 posts. i am sure we can't really do this now

231 as of now, great job meeting the goal today guys. I don't think we've been meeting it the last couple of days so let's try keep this up.

but then we have to post at least 400 and if possible 500 star
and i don't think it's possible at all and let's see if we can do any better during the weekend.

Today's progress is not looking good.
How do we plan to reach today's goal? We don't have time and active hour time is up

244 right now, great job meeting the goal again today guys. That's about 70 off the slack from today & yesterday I believe.

that's so cool star
and i saw that you gave many more replies to my threads as well. and i am really happy for that.

Well, I got some time and we have too slack as it is
So, trying my best to cut it down. Glad that I could help out a little :D

thank you star and we were able to make some progress and let's not try to pile up slack today and we need to aim for more.
i will try to post some manga topics today

I don't think we can meet any goal today.
Let's try to make those posts tomorrow. Great job so far everyone and good luck with the rest

165 as of now, a shame we haven't been meeting the goal. Hopefully activity will pick up over the next couple of days.

Back