Yona of the dawn update

So there have been some updates and Soo Woon was saved by our Hak. There was an epic battle and the dragons as usual kicked butt. I really enjoyed reading these particular chapters especially when Zeno pulled out the stake from himself and shocked the others. No actually, I liked the part where xina hypnotized and mind controlled everyone into retreat. Anyway, all in all things are progressing well but there is another battle on the horizon. Will let you know how that one goes

you are still following this?
this is such a surprise to me and i thought you got drifted away from anime and manga altogether.

you are still following this?
this is such a surprise to me and i thought you got drifted away from anime and manga altogether.
Of course I am. I must know what happens to Hak lol I'm not drifted away. I do follow anime and manga still. It's just that I've been a bit preoccupied for a while. I will try to be a bit more active at least once per week. Oh a little spoiler I didn't mention...Hak kissed Yona thinking that he was dreaming and Yona hit him on the head...it was so funny

Update: A battle is brewing at Hiryu castle and Yoon's new friend and crush are heading over to help out. Unfortunately no Hak and Yona this time. Hopefully we will get some Hak and Yona in the next update

Back