Yona of the dawn update

Blackrose said:
Yup I suppose that's true
Yeah, but most of the famous Mangas are in bnw. I wish one day I can have coloured ones too. That's why sometimes Animes are more enjoyable than Mangas.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, but most of the famous Mangas are in bnw. I wish one day I can have coloured ones too. That's why sometimes Animes are more enjoyable than Mangas.

There are some full coloured ones..do a google search lol

Blackrose said:
Well the famous ones would be most likely to have been actually printed
That's what gemxtria once explained. Most of the popular Mangas comes in bnw, as the authors and publishers has only little time left to release episodes.

Razor1911 said:
That's what gemxtria once explained. Most of the popular Mangas comes in bnw, as the authors and publishers has only little time left to release episodes.

yeah I remember but written ones wouldn't be ongoing right? I mean if they have to be updated every week or so..how would that even work????

Yeah.. but I guess the delay really increases the demand in the market. People are more eager to watch the next Chapters and ready to pay more bucks.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah.. but I guess the delay really increases the demand in the market. People are more eager to watch the next Chapters and ready to pay more bucks.

Yeah it makes sense I guess..gotta build suspense to gain sales

hmmm really??

Interesting..it's understandable though..after all the hard work and dedication which goes into it it's only fair that they get a good price for it and a good enough profit as well

Blackrose said:
hmmm really??

Interesting..it's understandable though..after all the hard work and dedication which goes into it it's only fair that they get a good price for it and a good enough profit as well

So there was an update finally lol
There seems to be an epic battle taking place but Hak is holding his ground though in need of help. Something pretty cool happens and they ended the update where the dragons just arrived..sighss was really hoping to see them in action this time

Wow. That sounds interesting. Why are they apart from each other? Sounds a sad development in the story.

Razor1911 said:
Wow. That sounds interesting. Why are they apart from each other? Sounds a sad development in the story.

Well you could read the manga or watch the anime but basically Hak is Yona's body guard who has fallen in love with her but they both are never able to be together. If I put it like that it sounds boring nut trust me it's quite entertaining

Blackrose said:
Well you could read the manga or watch the anime but basically Hak is Yona's body guard who has fallen in love with her but they both are never able to be together. If I put it like that it sounds boring nut trust me it's quite entertaining
Oh wow.. it reminded me a part of the story from Game of Thrones. The story would be nice, I guess there are more stuffs than only that love story.

Razor1911 said:
Oh wow.. it reminded me a part of the story from Game of Thrones. The story would be nice, I guess there are more stuffs than only that love story.

Yeah there is lots more to it...it's a pretty good read

Back