Yona of the dawn update

Blackrose said:
ok cool

It's really not to bad..just takes forever to update
I can wait a week, fortnight or month for an update. But if that takes more than that, then it will be very annoying.

Razor1911 said:
I can wait a week, fortnight or month for an update. But if that takes more than that, then it will be very annoying.

Yeah it is but I really like this one so I don't mind the wait once it gets updated

Blackrose said:
Yeah it is but I really like this one so I don't mind the wait once it gets updated
How long you have been waiting for this one? When was the previous chapter was published.

Razor1911 said:
How long you have been waiting for this one? When was the previous chapter was published.

It was updated a while ago and actually just read it...epic battle taking place and Hak is about to spring into action..can't wait for the next release

Blackrose said:
It was updated a while ago and actually just read it...epic battle taking place and Hak is about to spring into action..can't wait for the next release

Yeah, I am...I love it and it's got so many different things like friendship, love, comedy and so much more

Razor1911 said:
That's a new term to me.. ehh.. all rounded romance :evilgrin:

lmao well it's the most suitable one hehe

Update: the war seems to have calmed a bit but Hak has disappeared after being washed away by a huge amount of water...Yona has somehow pacified the others by saying he must be fine but she is worried and ready to go out searching for him...will sowoon allow her to and will he help her?

Guess Ima have to wait for the next release to find out

Blackrose said:
lmao well it's the most suitable one hehe

Update: the war seems to have calmed a bit but Hak has disappeared after being washed away by a huge amount of water...Yona has somehow pacified the others by saying he must be fine but she is worried and ready to go out searching for him...will sowoon allow her to and will he help her?

Guess Ima have to wait for the next release to find out

Wow you already finished all the chapters. How many published till date?

Razor1911 said:
Wow you already finished all the chapters. How many published till date?

Ummmm so an update should be posted next week..super excited so will tell you exact number then

Blackrose said:
Ummmm so an update should be posted next week..super excited so will tell you exact number then
I meant how many chapters have been published that you already read?

Hmmm ihu let's hope not..since it's christmas they normally add in a short story for the season..wonder if they will this time

Back