Yona of the dawn update

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Not gona speak about any specific chapter but here's a brief update for anyone interested.
 First of all there's a cute modern day chapter with all the dragons and stuff and Hak and yona are students..it's so funny but not a part of the actual story.

Let's get to the real story,
I think that last thing I mentioned was that the dragons were trying to meet Yona and their plan failed.
After that there's a flash back about Sowoon's mom who seems to be of the clan which inherited the crimson dragon's illness in their blood. 
She although being hidden away in her village still ended up with Soowon's dad who absolutely loves her inspite of her illness. Won't say to many details in case you're gona read it. 
Turns out that Zeno knew his mom and he was able to spot the illness in sowoon. Last update was that Zeno shared this with the other dragons.

Blackangel said:
oh cool
finally you got into mangago too. i am so happy now.
And I love this site mangago. That is so convenient to read there. Earlier I had installed Mangatoon but now I dropped and uninstalled that.

Razor1911 said:
And I love this site mangago. That is so convenient to read there. Earlier I had installed Mangatoon but now I dropped and uninstalled that.

yeah I have recently had a couple of apps recommendation if you're still interested in downloading any.

Blackrose said:
yeah I have recently had a couple of apps recommendation if you're still interested in downloading any.

Yeah please recommend me more apps, so that I can download and read later. I mean, app having downloadable features.

Blackrose said:
Ohhh I see..so is it like you can earn coins or something to open them up or you have to pay cash?
Yes, these are asking me subscribe their premium features. Well some of the stuffs are free though.

Razor1911 said:
Yes, these are asking me subscribe their premium features. Well some of the stuffs are free though.

ohh I see..well then won't be recommending them ..thanks for telling me

Back