Yona of the dawn update

Blackrose said:
Hmmm ihu let's hope not..since it's christmas they normally add in a short story for the season..wonder if they will this time
What's special about Christmas release?

Razor1911 said:
What's special about Christmas release?

Not just Christmas but like other Chinese holidays and sometimes just because they feel like it there are cute adaptations ...in the form of short stories. ..there was one with Hak and yona as college students. .it was pretty funny

Blackrose said:
Not just Christmas but like other Chinese holidays and sometimes just because they feel like it there are cute adaptations ...in the form of short stories. ..there was one with Hak and yona as college students. .it was pretty funny

Razor1911 said:
@darkangel yona is also a nice story that I think you would like.
yeah i watched it from before and i tried to read the manga but couldn't get into it lol
Blackrose said:
lol are you referring to blackangel?
She watched it with us for monthly pick I think

yes sweetheart that's right. and what are you watching these days?

DarkAngel said:
yeah i watched it from before and i tried to read the manga but couldn't get into it lol

Darkangel, are you blackangel? You have 2 ids or what?

DarkAngel said:

Oh yaye I can't tell you how happy I am to hear from you and see your responses.
Well I haven't watched anything new for a while but razor1911 and I are waiting to see the results for december's pick...would you watch it with us?

Razor1911 said:
Darkangel, are you blackangel? You have 2 ids or what?

She said that she lost her password for blackangel account

Blackrose said:
Oh yaye I can't tell you how happy I am to hear from you and see your responses.
Well I haven't watched anything new for a while but razor1911 and I are waiting to see the results for december's pick...would you watch it with us?

She said that she lost her password for blackangel account

Oh welcome back @darkangel. We missed you a lot. Where you have been these days.

Yes, I hope so

so @razor1911 there are now 219 chapters and Hak is alive thankfully while Yona has told Soo-won after the war she is ending their alliance and has left to look for Hak.

Let's see what happens next month

Blackrose said:
Yes, I hope so

so @razor1911 there are now 219 chapters and Hak is alive thankfully while Yona has told Soo-won after the war she is ending their alliance and has left to look for Hak.

Let's see what happens next month

So you are currently reading this one?

Lmao I see...well to catch you up...I do follow this one and it's updated monthly..so monthly I post updates for it here

Blackrose said:
Lmao I see...well to catch you up...I do follow this one and it's updated monthly..so monthly I post updates for it here
Oh I see. Thanks for telling me again.

Back