Where to download and watch anime

Risk said:
masteranime is what I use most of the time it pretty much always has 1080p links but if its lagging I just torrent instead.

you told me about an app before and torrenting also works. i gave up on downloading the anime and i stream the anime now. kissanime is fast and this is better than downloading for me.

Thanks.. i'll try those sites, there is certain title that i love and i need to watch until finish because i never managed to see the end, i must make my life complete

BlueFog2019 said:
Thanks.. i'll try those sites, there is certain title that i love and i need to watch until finish because i never managed to see the end, i must make my life complete

what's that anime, that you want to watch so badly, bluefog?
and you can stream online, it's very easy and you don't need to worry about space.

Angel said:
what's that anime, that you want to watch so badly, bluefog?
and you can stream online, it's very easy and you don't need to worry about space.

My childhood memory. Macross SDF. It used to be aired on TV but it never finish, and all of these years i still can't find the DVD with english sub, and no one upload it on youtube also. I really want to see the ending

I didn't see otakustream.tv on the front post, which is the streaming site I use most often. Great site!

twist.moe is probably the best site currently. Pretty much everything is 1080 and hosted on their own website with out ads.

I go to Nyaa
I also watched on some streaming sites but those sites have so much virus adds which you can't bock... just annoying.

[quote="nagashiwa" pid='158577' dateline='1568987643']
I go to Nyaa
I also watched on some streaming sites but those sites have so much virus adds which you can't bock... just annoying.
[/quote]

Indeed.
May people here use gogoanime or kissanime most of the time.

It's great for blu-ray releases. I usually use it for series I love and don't wanna bother with ads, like My Hero Academia and I pretty much prefer streaming otherwise.

Star_Of_Hope said:
YouTube doesn't have any full video episodes, as far as I know.
It's better to use a streaming website.

They do but if you are lucky enough to find them even with an all screen view it's only like 1/4 of the screen most of the time

Blackrose said:
They do but if you are lucky enough to find them even with an all screen view it's only like 1/4 of the screen most of the time

Well, it's distracting.
It's a bit annoying too and I don't really like watching anime episodes that way.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, it's distracting.
It's a bit annoying too and I don't really like watching anime episodes that way.

yeah I know what you mean..glad that madara shared a few sites with me

Back