What are you watching?

i been watching some studio ghibli movies today, some i never seen before like howls moving castle and i love em

Ace said:
i been watching some studio ghibli movies today, some i never seen before like howls moving castle and i love em

that's cool
all of them are very good and you picked great ones. after this, will you watch anime?

Finished rewatching A Place Further Than the Universe, cried so hard I woke my mom up. That was my night. XD

In this period I started watching anime movie, but I have some anime in my anime list .
I watched your name, weathering with you, 5 centimeters per second and the garden of words. I recommend them  :D

I started Plastic Memories last night. Not my usual Genre but to be honest i'm really enjoying it

"Eighteen-year-old Tsukasa Mizugaki has failed his college entrance exams, but after pulling some strings, he manages to land a job at the Sion Artificial Intelligence Corporation. SAI Corp is responsible for the creation of "Giftias"—highly advanced androids which are almost indiscernible from normal humans. However, unlike humans, Giftias have a maximum lifespan of 81,920 hours, or around nine years and four months. Terminal Service One, the station Tsukasa was assigned to, is responsible for collecting Giftias that have met their expiration date, before they lose their memories and become hostile.

Promptly after joining Terminal Service One, Tsukasa is partnered with a beautiful Giftia named Isla. She is a Terminal Service veteran and considered the best in Giftia retrievals, contrary to her petite figure and placid nature. Time is fleeting though, and Tsukasa must come to terms with his feelings for Isla before her time is up. No matter how much someone desires it, nothing lasts forever."

Finally finished My Next Life As a Villainess. I'd watched it when it first came out, but forgot about it because of too much stuff to do around episode 9 or so. Very fun ending, and Bakarina did not disappoint. Atm I'm looking into starting a few new things, also need to start S2 of Re:Zero, but not really in the mood for it atm. Will probably have a lot more time for anime in the future with corona measure getting stricter again, though. =/

Back