What are you watching?

HannahCN said:
Finally watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. As a SoL fan, I was due. =)

oh cool
you finally completed it then. great job hanna and how would you rate it? an 8?

Blackangel said:
oh cool
you finally completed it then. great job hanna and how would you rate it? an 8?

Didn't complete it *yet* - started S2 last night! I'm watching in chronological order (the 2009 version). I've heard so much bad stuff about the Endless Eight arc, and it *is* kinda over the top, but tbh, I find there's some almost Homura-like creepiness in there.

HannahCN said:
Didn't complete it *yet* - started S2 last night! I'm watching in chronological order (the 2009 version). I've heard so much bad stuff about the Endless Eight arc, and it *is* kinda over the top, but tbh, I find there's some almost Homura-like creepiness in there.

oh i see
it wouldn't take long to complete it. i am sure of that. how are you these days hannah?

Blackangel said:
oh i see
it wouldn't take long to complete it. i am sure of that. how are you these days hannah?

Ehh, ish. Most of the good things these days are my tabletop roleplays. Other than that, some stuff about myself and some social stuff I'm not so happy with. But it'll pass. Everything does. You?

HannahCN said:
Ehh, ish. Most of the good things these days are my tabletop roleplays. Other than that, some stuff about myself and some social stuff I'm not so happy with. But it'll pass. Everything does. You?

i am afraid to go outside
and i have been getting these crazy dreams. and i am not sure if that's going to pass. lol
what's a tabletop roleplay?

Blackangel said:
i am afraid to go outside
and i have been getting these crazy dreams. and i am not sure if that's going to pass. lol
what's a tabletop roleplay?

Hope you can get over them eventually. =/ I don't usually have too much issues with my dreams. And for the most basic idea of a tabletop roleplay, think of D&D. (except I play mostly other stuff, but yeah, you get the idea I hope XD)

HannahCN said:
Hope you can get over them eventually. =/ I don't usually have too much issues with my dreams. And for the most basic idea of a tabletop roleplay, think of D&D. (except I play mostly other stuff, but yeah, you get the idea I hope XD)

thank you and i do try
every time i say something people around me make fun of me but i got used to it.

Just binged Isekai Cheat Magician, because I felt like watching an isekai, and it was indeed extremely Yet Another Isekai - meaning there was really not much special about it. That being said, it really wasn't bad, and if they do release the rumored season 2, I'll at least watch it.

HannahCN said:
Just binged Isekai Cheat Magician, because I felt like watching an isekai, and it was indeed extremely Yet Another Isekai - meaning there was really not much special about it. That being said, it really wasn't bad, and if they do release the rumored season 2, I'll at least watch it.

usually sequels have too many expectations
but i am sure you will be able to enjoy it but i haven't heard of this particular anime at all

CryingClown said:
So what's next on the list?

Still have quite a bit of stuff I need to finish. Haruhi, Appare-Ranman, Re:Zero, and then following up on some ongoing anime like The Day I Became A God, Sleepy Princess In The Demon Castle, and so on.

Back