What are you watching?

Finished the entirety of Non Non Biyori. Close to a perfect Slice of Life show. Now watching Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 2.

HannahCN said:
Started Mirai Nikki earlier tonight, something I didn't finish a few years ago. ^-^

So do you like it?

MadaraUchiha said:
Finished the entirety of Non Non Biyori. Close to a perfect Slice of Life show. Now watching Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 2.

So do you like it?

Yeah, Mirai Nikki is really good. And oooh, Bookworm! Though I'd prolly want to rewatch S1 then, and I already have so much I'm watching XD

Rewatching Log Horizon. Despite having a bit of age to it, it might still be my favorite isekai that I ever watched. <3

HannahCN said:
Rewatching Log Horizon. Despite having a bit of age to it, it might still be my favorite isekai that I ever watched. <3

I watched it as well.
It's a good anime and I wish we can get a sequel to it, someday

Blackangel said:
log horizon?
that brings back memories and it's great and sao can't be compared to it
Star_Of_Hope said:
I watched it as well.
It's a good anime and I wish we can get a sequel to it, someday

Do either of you know whether the LN / manga goes further than the anime?

HannahCN said:
Do either of you know whether the LN / manga goes further than the anime?

Log Horizon S1 is also my favourite Isekai. As for the LN seasons 1 and 2 adapted till volume 10 and officially 11 volumes have been published and vol. 12-16 had online releases.
Also S3 has been announced for October 2020 so you can look forward to that.

Just watched the latest episode of Kaguya-Sama. Gdi I love this show so much. ^_^

As for Log Horizon, got to the part of S2 that I hadn't watched yet, and it's getting kinda meh imo. It's meandering between way too much stuff imo. I mean, Crusty's still gone, then there's the stuff with Plant Hwayden, the stuff with that old female member of Debauchery Tea Party, just had a Valentine's filler, and now apparently next ep is going to focus around those Magic Bags newbies couldn't get anymore? One thing at a time, please.

HannahCN said:
Just watched the latest episode of Kaguya-Sama. Gdi I love this show so much. ^_^

As for Log Horizon, got to the part of S2 that I hadn't watched yet, and it's getting kinda meh imo. It's meandering between way too much stuff imo. I mean, Crusty's still gone, then there's the stuff with Plant Hwayden, the stuff with that old female member of Debauchery Tea Party, just had a Valentine's filler, and now apparently next ep is going to focus around those Magic Bags newbies couldn't get anymore? One thing at a time, please.
i dropped it after one episode.
i am not sure why i couldn't get into it but i will try to give it another try.

Watched the first two episodes of 'My Next Life As A Villainess: All Roads Lead To Doom' last night. I'm past the point where I should start watching new stuff and just finish some stuff already, but for now, I persist. It's very very unique, that's all I'll say. It's isekai as it definitely hasn't been done before.

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Started Kakushigoto, an ongoing series about a single father who tries to keep the fact that he's a mangaka hidden from his daughter. It's *amazingly* sweet. <3

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After three months of dicking around, convincing myself all year that Kaguya-sama S2 was my most anticipated anime of the year, I finally started it. Boy I've never procrastinated stuff this much. Hoping to have a good time.

I watched a film called Maquia today. Probably among the worst movies I've ever watched although it looks extremely beautiful. Every guy's purpose is to pickup a weapon and fight and every girl's purpose is to get pregnant... I was bored to death and hoped the film would end as every minute passed. Unfortunately I was watching it with a group of people so I couldn't just drop it.

I have been watching Flying witch. I was asked to watch it and here I am after watching it. I wouldn't say it's the coolest anime bu nonetheless, it's passable.

Finally started Re: Zero day before yesterday. All I can say if Geezes Effen Christ. Just finished episode 15, and it did a number on me. Holy crap...

Off topic, I know I've not been as active as of late, but I've had some big changes in my life recently, and been mentally and emotionally rather preoccupied. So if I've been quiet, that's why. I'm okay (sometimes I'm even good!) but it's a lot at times. =)

Back