What are you watching?

MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't say isekai. I said Iyashikei. It's a sub genre of Slice of Life.

sorry my bad
i really thought you said isekai and there were a lot of anime and i got tired of that genre

MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't say isekai. I said Iyashikei. It's a sub genre of Slice of Life.

<3 Iyashikei. Don't have much experience with it so far beyond Yuru Camp, but I loved that one so much.

Also, started binging Hyouka. So good. So so so good. =3

HannahCN said:
<3 Iyashikei. Don't have much experience with it so far beyond Yuru Camp, but I loved that one so much.

Ice cream.. I scream... Haha.. i love Hyouka too

HannahCN said:

Hyouka is lovely. There's so much detail and movement in character faces, it's just beautiful. Not to mention the adorable characters.
As for Yuru Camp I tried an episode but I don't know couldn't really connect.

Just finished Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai (for the third time). Seriously, if you're reading this and haven't watched it yet, go do so. Now. I'll wait. Ready? Okay, moving on. Anyway, tomorrow I'll finally be watching the movie, and sometime in the near future I'll be restarting the LN. I started it in the past but lost track of it. So good. So so so good. Also still need to finish Initial D, Ero-Manga Sensei, and Hyouka.

HannahCN said:
Just finished Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai (for the third time). Seriously, if you're reading this and haven't watched it yet, go do so. Now. I'll wait. Ready? Okay, moving on. Anyway, tomorrow I'll finally be watching the movie, and sometime in the near future I'll be restarting the LN. I started it in the past but lost track of it. So good. So so so good. Also still need to finish Initial D, Ero-Manga Sensei, and Hyouka.

Haha.. you have busy schedule

HannahCN said:

Wasn't the biggest fan of Tomoe's story and the pseudo-science aspect of it but I liked the snappy nature of the show(although not original kinda borrowed from Monogatari, OreGairu and Haruhi). Great OP and ED as well. Let me know what you think of the movie I've yet to watch it.
As for Ero-manga sensei are you really gonna watch it :/ ?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
I haven't been rewatching any anime and I usually wouldn't do that

Some anime is just a bit like a warm blanket. When you just want something warm and familiar, don't really want to put forth a lot of effort, and just want to feel good. I watch anime to have fun, and sometimes I want to have fun in a way that doesn't require me to think too much. XD

MadaraUchiha said:
Wasn't the biggest fan of Tomoe's story and the pseudo-science aspect of it but I liked the snappy nature of the show(although not original kinda borrowed from Monogatari, OreGairu and Haruhi). Great OP and ED as well. Let me know what you think of the movie I've yet to watch it.
As for Ero-manga sensei are you really gonna watch it :/ ?

I actually already started watching it after being fascinated by how much it got talked about, and initially thought it it had a cute but way too tropey and echhi story. Then after a few episodes that turned into 'wtf am I watching?' and decided I should just finish it out of morbid curiosity. XD

Right now? Was feeling depressed today and so I put on Yuru Camp again, and was sitting here with the biggest smile on my face even halfway through the first episode. ^_^

<3

Back