Reading new HxH together

Sindar said:
It had a few cool moments, but it was mostly okay-ish. I think it could have been done much better.

I stopped watching after the reanimation. I just couldn't see the plot anymore. I don't think I would ever watch boruto. I have enough of naruto and his jutsus

Nel said:
I stopped watching after the reanimation. I just couldn't see the plot anymore. I don't think I would ever watch boruto. I have enough of naruto and his jutsus
My favorite Naruto episode is the one where reanimated Madara joins the war. The animation there is just astounding. You are missing out if you haven't seen it ^^

Sindar said:
My favorite Naruto episode is the one where reanimated Madara joins the war. The animation there is just astounding. You are missing out if you haven't seen it ^^

Not to nose in, but, the animation itself was just astounding. It was probably the best in the series. Everything was great, the lighting, the facial expressions, the voice-acting, etc. It's not my favourite episode, but, it's certainly the most technically proficient one in the series.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not to nose in, but, the animation itself was just astounding. It was probably the best in the series. Everything was great, the lighting, the facial expressions, the voice-acting, etc. It's not my favourite episode, but, it's certainly the most technically proficient one in the series.
It's fine. It's great to have more people. Can you give me the exact else number so that I can re watch it

The animation quality mostly, and the fight itself, this quick escalation of power.

MadaraUchiha said:
Which are your favorite episodes then? (I don't remember numbers, so you can just tell me what happened in them ^^')

Sindar said:
The animation quality mostly, and the fight itself, this quick escalation of power.

Which are your favorite episodes then? (I don't remember numbers, so you can just tell me what happened in them ^^')

[/size]I would have named the episode where Pain begins the fight Jiraiya and the episode where Sasuke fights Killer B as my other favorites.

Sindar said:

And five kages couldn't bring down one fugitive..

Sindar said:
[/size]I would have named the episode where Pain begins the fight Jiraiya and the episode where Sasuke fights Killer B as my other favorites.
Jiraiya vs Pain was great, but, I liked Itachi vs Sasuke better(it takes place a few episodes later), plus, I thought Jiraiya's death was handled very well. And, Sasuke vs Killer B was awesome too. Sasuke almost gets his ass handed to him.

MadaraUchiha said:
Jiraiya vs Pain was great, but, I liked Itachi vs Sasuke better(it takes place a few episodes later), plus, I thought Jiraiya's death was handled very well. And, Sasuke vs Killer B was awesome too. Sasuke almost gets his ass handed to him.
I can't argue with that =) I remember Sasuke vs Itachi had this pretty impressive start, where reality is mixed with illusions and Itachi just goes on about his views on life, it was interesting =) The fight itself I don't remember in much detail, and I probably watched it in poor quality. This is why I don't remember much about the animation earlier in the series, used to watch them online :(

Nel said:
And five kages couldn't bring down one fugitive..

Sindar said:
I can't argue with that =) I remember Sasuke vs Itachi had this pretty impressive start, where reality is mixed with illusions and Itachi just goes on about his views on life, it was interesting =) The fight itself I don't remember in much detail, and I probably watched it in poor quality. This is why I don't remember much about the animation earlier in the series, used to watch them online :(

I probably don't have Pein vs Jiraiya as the best because at that time I couldn't stand Jiraiya losing(I was pretty young and dumb). So, whenever I rewatched Shippuden, I skipped that battle.

Sindar said:

But Naruto can? Don't you think that's a bit too much?

Nel said:
But Naruto can? Don't you think that's a bit too much?
It is a bit silly I agree =) But I don't hold it against Madara. His performance was great, and there was all this build up from ages ago, making us expect him to be invincible. And he delivered, which is just what I want from my simple shonen shows ^.^ Making Naruto to be chosen one was not a great writing, being predictable and boring, but oh well.

MadaraUchiha said:
I probably don't have Pein vs Jiraiya as the best because at that time I couldn't stand Jiraiya losing(I was pretty young and dumb). So, whenever I rewatched Shippuden, I skipped that battle.
Haha, that is interesting =) Jiraiya was pretty OP in that fight too though, that was the only time he showed most of his techniques. I liked the beginning of their fight the most, when it was one on one, and mostly dialogue.

Sindar said:
It is a bit silly I agree =) But I don't hold it against Madara. His performance was great, and there was all this build up from ages ago, making us expect him to be invincible. And he delivered, which is just what I want from my simple shonen shows ^.^ Making Naruto to be chosen one was not a great writing, being predictable and boring, but oh well.
I'd forgive Kishi for that, him being the protagonist and all. I started not liking the series when the plot-twist with Black Zetsu happened, and Kaguya became the main antagonist. That's when the war started dragging.

Sindar said:

Haha, that is interesting =) Jiraiya was pretty OP in that fight too though, that was the only time he showed most of his techniques. I liked the beginning of their fight the most, when it was one on one, and mostly dialogue.

Back