Reading new HxH together

Sound interesting. Is it a long manga by any chance? Are you watching anything?

I hope it's a completed manga. Waiting for new chapters is a pain. I dropped bleach because of the waiting period. Ki in o no tabi is it about a girl and a talking bike going on a journey?

Nel said:
I hope it's a completed manga. Waiting for new chapters is a pain. I dropped bleach because of the waiting period. Ki in o no tabi is it about a girl and a talking bike going on a journey?
It is finished, yes. Bleach is finished too btw, though I don't think I'd recommend it, the last part for only so-so.

Yeah Kino Tabi is that =)

Sindar said:
It is finished, yes. Bleach is finished too btw, though I don't think I'd recommend it, the last part for only so-so.

Yeah Kino Tabi is that =)

I didn't know that bleach is finished. Can I ask you for some spoilers please? Did ichigo lose his spiritual energy at the end? Did he end up living a normal life or did he become a shinnigami and went to soul society?

MadaraUchiha said:
@Sindar I don't want to stick my nose into your conversation, but would you mind using a spoiler tag, if at all you are gonna do so?

We someone is reading this thread, then they would know for sure the spoilers are what lay ahead. I don't think you have to be that strict and bleach manga has been ended. So, what's the harm?

Nel said:
We someone is reading this thread, then they would know for sure the spoilers are what lay ahead. I don't think you have to be that strict and bleach manga has been ended. So, what's the harm?
Well, this is a HxH thread, and many people, including myself have read Bleach. And, there's nothing wrong in using the tag, when you are actually spoiling stuff that's part of the later part of the manga.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, this is a HxH thread, and many people, including myself have read Bleach. And, there's nothing wrong in using the tag, when you are actually spoiling stuff that's part of the later part of the manga.

Got it but sometimes the spoiler tags won't work. Don't blame us later for that.
I thought you preferred anime. Did you like the ending of bleach?

MadaraUchiha said:

Well, you said that bleach manga ended and all so I thought you were reading it.
You didn't watch bleach completely? How come?

Nel said:
Well, you said that bleach manga ended and all so I thought you were reading it.
You didn't watch bleach completely? How come?
See, until a couple of years back, I used to download the entire anime and watch it, and I did the same for Bleach. But, what happened was that it got permanently deleted for some reason, and I don't know why, and I got really pissed off, and I temporarily put it on-hold. And, It's been like that ever since. I'll definitely continue watching it, probably after the events of Arrancar arc.

MadaraUchiha said:
See, until a couple of years back, I used to download the entire anime and watch it, and I did the same for Bleach. But, what happened was that it got permanently deleted for some reason, and I don't know why, and I got really pissed off, and I temporarily put it on-hold. And, It's been like that ever since. I'll definitely continue watching it, probably after the events of Arrancar arc.

I prefer downloading too. We can watch easily that way but my phone don't have much memory. So I only collect good episodes. Arrancar Arc is good

Nel said:
I prefer downloading too. We can watch easily that way but my phone don't have much memory. So I only collect good episodes. Arrancar Arc is good
I see. It's just that I became very lazy. The main reason why I download stuff is because of subtitles, and since streaming websites have episodes with subtitles by default, I felt I didn't really need them.

Sorry I can't join with you guys (currently quite busy with my work so I can't online in forum much).
I've dropped HxH after the Ant King arc so not really know what's next right now. Still, I would like to see how the story goes.
* Not related to HxH: Bleach is indeed a good series; however, I agree that it lost its charm after the Arrancar Arc. It seems many of my friends also agree that it should've ended at that arc, the Subtitute Shinigami arc is kinda... unattractive, it's not needed. The final Juha Bach Arc also gave me a disappointment. It's like Kubo created a too powerful boss and it ended in "non-climatic" way.

MadaraUchiha said:
@Sindar I don't want to stick my nose into your conversation, but would you mind using a spoiler tag, if at all you are gonna do so?

Nel said:
I didn't know that bleach is finished. Can I ask you for some spoilers please? Did ichigo lose his spiritual energy at the end? Did he end up living a normal life or did he become a shinnigami and went to soul society?

The manga is finished, and I don't think it will get a new anime adaptation, so you may as well read it if you wanna see the end of the story ^^'

He lost his powers, then he got them back, and then there was a huge new arc with new enemies and other cool stuff, which finished the story

MadaraUchiha said:
Unless I remember wrong, this is a pretty fun part of the series. The last 20-30 episodes of the arrancar arc are especially great. If you decide to watch it, consider skipping fillers though.

Sindar said:

The manga is finished, and I don't think it will get a new anime adaptation, so you may as well read it if you wanna see the end of the story ^^'

He lost his powers, then he got them back, and then there was a huge new arc with new enemies and other cool stuff, which finished the story

Unless I remember wrong, this is a pretty fun part of the series. The last 20-30 episodes of the arrancar arc are especially great. If you decide to watch it, consider skipping fillers though.

You didn't really spoil stuff.
I think I finished right around when Ichigo starts training as a Vizard(?).
Edit: I'm wrong. I watched it till 205.

Back