Reading new HxH together

I am in. From which chapter should I start reading the manga? I have completed watching the anime

Great \^.^/

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't seen the anime. It did include the world tree climbing right? Did they show Kurapika's childhood too? You can start with chapter 339 to be safe. If you have see Kurapika's flashback you can go for chapter 341.

Sindar said:
Great \^.^/

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't seen the anime. It did include the world tree climbing right? Did they show Kurapika's childhood too? You can start with chapter 339 to be safe. If you have see Kurapika's Iflashback you can go for chapter 341.

Yeah. It included tree climbing and killua left with nanika. Okay I will start with 339. How many chapters are there?

Nel said:
Yeah. It included tree climbing and killua left with nanika. Okay I will start with 339. How many chapters are there?

Cool =) Only 360 so far. Chapter 339 will start on the tree, you might have seen it too, but look at it just in case. This part of the story is pretty different from the chimera ants arc, there is a lot more conspiracy, convoluted agendas and so on, it is kinda hard to follow actually. But it makes me excited to see how things will work out. Quoting the manga, the possibilities are endless ^^/

Sindar said:
Cool =) Only 360 so far. Chapter 339 will start on the tree, you might have seen it too, but look at it just in case. This part of the story is pretty different from the chimera ants arc, there is a lot more conspiracy, convoluted agendas and so on, it is kinda hard to follow actually. But it makes me excited to see how things will work out. Quoting the manga, the possibilities are endless ^^/

Cool. I have heard of that outer world thing too. I will read it. You should we people for a response @MadaraUchiha @BurnsyCEO , @Ace @Arsudar you guys wanna read them with us?

I apologize but I'm not a huge fan of HxH :/ so I don't thin I'll be reading it sorry,

June 26, eh? I think I'm up for it. I always felt like I should read at least one manga after Naruto got over. And, this is one of my favourite anime ever. I hope it doesn't go into hiatus again, though.

MadaraUchiha said:
June 26, eh? I think I'm up for it. I always felt like I should read at least one manga after Naruto got over. And, this is one of my favourite anime ever. I hope it doesn't go into hiatus again, though.

BurnsyCEO said:
I'm passing. i don't wanna read manga.

That is too bad.

Sindar said:

That is too bad.

I see. My only gripe with the anime is that the chimera ant arc kind of became boring during the last 2/3rds, and then of course it picked up, but, it actually made me drop the anime. I didn't watch it for a year, and then I started watching it from episode 1 again, with my sister. While it did get a little better the second time, it was still a mixed bag for me. Other than that, it was a blast from start to finish. And, the manga has pretty much become a meme at this point, and I really hope it gets serialised for at least a couple of years.

BurnsyCEO said:
I'm passing. i don't wanna read manga.

It would be fun. Give it a try

MadaraUchiha said:

Cool. I will start reading it from tomorrow. I heard that author is too I'll

Sindar said:
Thanks for notifying others, I always forget to do that =)

It's cool. People don't check out new threads here. So I make it a habit of tagging

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. My only gripe with the anime is that the chimera ant arc kind of became boring during the last 2/3rds, and then of course it picked up, but, it actually made me drop the anime. I didn't watch it for a year, and then I started watching it from episode 1 again, with my sister. While it did get a little better the second time, it was still a mixed bag for me. Other than that, it was a blast from start to finish. And, the manga has pretty much become a meme at this point, and I really hope it gets serialised for at least a couple of years.

Nel said:
It would be fun. Give it a try

Cool. I will start reading it from tomorrow. I heard that author is too I'll

It's cool. People don't check out new threads here. So I make it a habit of tagging

I should learn from you!

Sindar said:

I should learn from you!

You misunderstood. I was talking about the part where they invade Meruem's place. In my opinion, the middle part of that invasion could have been cut down by 6-7 episodes. The pacing was pretty dull. Yes, the art-work was top-notch, and this is probably the best arc in the series, but it was a bit flawed.

MadaraUchiha said:
You misunderstood. I was talking about the part where they invade Meruem's place. In my opinion, the middle part of that invasion could have been cut down by 6-7 episodes. The pacing was pretty dull. Yes, the art-work was top-notch, and this is probably the best arc in the series, but it was a bit flawed.
Ah, I see. I kinda agree with that. That was one of the parts I was speed-reading through.

Sindar said:

I should learn from you!

Well i have been talking to myself for good know how long. Sometimes I don't know why I am still here. How do you usually read manga?

Nel said:
Well i have been talking to myself for good know how long. Sometimes I don't know why I am still here. How do you usually read manga?
Aw, that sounds depressing T_T

Usually 1-3 chapters at a time =) What about you?

Sindar said:
Aw, that sounds depressing T_T

Usually 1-3 chapters at a time =) What about you?

Well no one is here most of the time. I read continuously if I like something otherwise 1 chapter will Take me there days

Back