Rate the last anime you have watched in a scale of 10

Zokuowarimonegatari. I barely understood anything because of the huge length of time between the seasons and I had dropped nisemonegatari and this one was really trippy with it's story even by monegatari standards. It's supposed to be the "end story" and doesn't really add anything permanent to the storyline and you could argue it's to give closure to the characters but I'd say owarimonegatari's end did it a lot better so I didn't really enjoy it much and don't recommend it. 5/10

Well, if I were to pick that series, I will make sure to skip this one :D
I have been picking up many anime these days after all

Kimetsu no Yaiba. I'll probably give it 8.5. Starts out generic like any other shonen anime but once episode 11 hits it goes into overdrive. One of the best use of digital animation and computer graphics I've seen in a TV anime in years. Also god tier soundtrack. The animation is absolutely gorgeous and the art-style is serene and beautiful. Strong contender for anime of the year.

i am watching blue wolf anime
i didn't expect it to be good and it reminds me of macross

i give it a 8 as rating

102707.jpg

The last one I finished was Rise Up! Kemono Michi, which I rated a 7 on IMDb. I like to believe that in the current climate, that's a fair score for an isekai I had a lot of fun with.

I just finished O Maidens In Your Savage Season, and it deserved the 9 I gave it on IMDb so very much. I might have listed it a bit more if IMDb allowed for non-whole numbers, like a 9.5 or something, though I maintain that the only anime I ever gave a perfect 10 is still A Place Further Than The Universe. I think right now it's my second or third favorite anime ever. A Place Further Than The Universe in first, and second and third divided between Yuru Camp, Bloom Into You, and O Maidens (and yes I know that's 2 spots for three anime, but hell if you're gonna make me choose! XD). It was so good. So so so good. It was a whirlwind of emotions, and I cried my heart out, and *this* is what makes a good anime an unforgettable one to me. Please watch this if you have the time, and if you don't, *make* the time. O Maidens deserves your attention. <3

HannahCN said:
I just finished O Maidens In Your Savage Season, and it deserved the 9 I gave it on IMDb so very much. I might have listed it a bit more if IMDb allowed for non-whole numbers, like a 9.5 or something, though I maintain that the only anime I ever gave a perfect 10 is still A Place Further Than The Universe. I think right now it's my second or third favorite anime ever. A Place Further Than The Universe in first, and second and third divided between Yuru Camp, Bloom Into You, and O Maidens (and yes I know that's 2 spots for three anime, but hell if you're gonna make me choose! XD). It was so good. So so so good. It was a whirlwind of emotions, and I cried my heart out, and *this* is what makes a good anime an unforgettable one to me. Please watch this if you have the time, and if you don't, *make* the time. O Maidens deserves your attention. <3
that's a very high rating
and i am going to watch this as well. but i don't remember hearing about it before.

Just finished Cautious Hero - it gets a 7 from me. Normally I would have given it a 6 - it's an isekai like so many, and pretty tropey, but the ending tipped it to a 7. It's got an amazing ending, and when an isekai that for the most part was comedic tropes can make me cry, then yeah, it deserves some extra credit. ^_^

HannahCN said:
Just finished Cautious Hero - it gets a 7 from me. Normally I would have given it a 6 - it's an isekai like so many, and pretty tropey, but the ending tipped it to a 7. It's got an amazing ending, and when an isekai that for the most part was comedic tropes can make me cry, then yeah, it deserves some extra credit. ^_^
only a 7?
not many people would pick an anime with a rating of only 7.

Blackangel said:
only a 7?
not many people would pick an anime with a rating of only 7.

MadaraUchiha said:
7 isn't 5. 7 means good. Also it's a nice anime.

Indeed. I felt like an isekai, and had heard good things about this one, so I watched it, that's all there is to it. And yeah, a 7 on IMDb (the system I usually go by for ratings) is a good enough rating indeed.

Back