How do you feel about digatal manga verses hardcopy?

Yup fingers crossed
I spoke to clara and she said she would visit soon and she would check into your colour change

Razor1911 said:
Yeah.. and what milestone have you reached to get that purple color. I think cyan is more beautiful.

It's pink actually.
Diamonddust, blackangel and I teamed up to reach a big goal..think it was a monthly one..can't remember lol

lol we all worked hard to get them
I suppose we ought to ask the one in charge of this if it's available or not
@burnsy that's you right??????

Burnsy said:

Oh I see, sorry for the bother then

lol seems I was wrong...hmmmm wonder who it is
I tagged star but no response..clara said she would check on it but still nothing..don't lose hope yet

Blackrose said:
Oh I see, sorry for the bother then

lol seems I was wrong...hmmmm wonder who it is
I tagged star but no response..clara said she would check on it but still nothing..don't lose hope yet

Yeah I know but please don't lose hope yet...I'm trying my best to get new members and old ones if it works out

Blackrose said:
Yeah I know but please don't lose hope yet...I'm trying my best to get new members and old ones if it works out
Why not you apply for the mod rose? I know you can manage things better than others, and most importantly you are very active here.

Razor1911 said:
Why not you apply for the mod rose? I know you can manage things better than others, and most importantly you are very active here.

Nah..that's not my cup of tea
I just wana see this place alive again
hopefully it will happen soon

Blackrose said:
Well that would be cool..I'm sure that you will make a great one
Haha.. that is mountain of a task for me. To reach 10000+ posts.. but I am determined for it. :full:

Back