How do you feel about digatal manga verses hardcopy?

Razor1911 said:
Haha.. that is mountain of a task for me. To reach 10000+ posts.. but I am determined for it. :full:

lol nah you can do it in no time..once you have it available lol

Well hopefully if my plan works out..fingers crossed

Never really checked on hardcopies here..i should look into that

Blackrose said:
Maybe it's like in big bang theory and it's in a special shop lol
Actually people are not that crazy about Mangas here. Only thing that people watch here is the anime shows that are telecasted on tvs.

Razor1911 said:
Actually people are not that crazy about Mangas here. Only thing that people watch here is the anime shows that are telecasted on tvs.

Oh I see
I think in general mangas are not that popular especially not as popular as anime

Blackrose said:
Oh I see
I think in general mangas are not that popular especially not as popular as anime
Even Animes are not popular here. I mean, people do watch those Animes which are telecasted on TVs but most them think those are normal cartoons, and not Animes.

Razor1911 said:
Even Animes are not popular here. I mean, people do watch those Animes which are telecasted on TVs but most them think those are normal cartoons, and not Animes.

I think many people are secretive about watching anime and reading manga so we won't know how popular it is

Blackrose said:
I think many people are secretive about watching anime and reading manga so we won't know how popular it is
That may be true. Meanwhile, the digital copies are readily available in internet, so they don't even have to go in shops to buy. Which reduces the demand of hardcopies.

Razor1911 said:
That may be true. Meanwhile, the digital copies are readily available in internet, so they don't even have to go in shops to buy. Which reduces the demand of hardcopies.

Exactly and there is no telling how may are pirated so you never know how many are being sold or not

Blackrose said:
Exactly and there is no telling how may are pirated so you never know how many are being sold or not
Yeah, the pirated ones are readily available on internet And people tend to read free ones only

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, the pirated ones are readily available on internet And people tend to read free ones only

Yeah but many of them also use the sites where adds are to drive revenue to them.. :youarecool: :evilgrin:

Blackrose said:
Yeah but many of them also use the sites where adds are to drive revenue to them.. :youarecool: :evilgrin:
What is the surety that the ads that sites are running, are going to the pocket of authors? I don't think so all the website owners are so loyal.

Razor1911 said:
What is the surety that the ads that sites are running, are going to the pocket of authors? I don't think so all the website owners are so loyal.

Oye you're making me feel bad now sighss

Blackrose said:
Oye you're making me feel bad now sighss
Oh no no! Sorry for that. I just asked if they really pay the authors? I don't know either if the money goes the right way.

Razor1911 said:
Oh no no! Sorry for that. I just asked if they really pay the authors? I don't know either if the money goes the right way.

Well in order to have rights for the manga I suppose that they must at least purchase it so it should be ok right

The vast majority of the manga sites are running illegally. The ads are their to pay for server maintenance/host costs, not for royalty fees. Ads aren’t a sign they have rights to host content.

The manga on those sites are also fan translated as well. A lot of the manga straight up have pages talking about the translator group, usually as the final page in a chapter. These are distributed for free and hosted all over the place.

Back