How do you feel about digatal manga verses hardcopy?

Blackrose said:
Well it's a package of internet and cable for a monthly amount. You can get the internet alone but it's a smarter for the price to get both.
prices start from 200 and up per month

yeah well lucky you lol
here it's if you want it take it or do without..no negotiations...there are cheaper companies but their reception is really bad sighsss

Blackrose said:
yeah well lucky you lol
here it's if you want it take it or do without..no negotiations...there are cheaper companies but their reception is really bad sighsss

Blackrose said:
ohh I see
it is a problem finding back where you left of...i might consider signing up to lol
Yah, there is no membership charges or anything like that. So there's no harm, isn't it? :full:

Blackrose said:
I suppose not..well i'll think about it lol
Hmmm.. another question, are the most of the Mangas printed black and white? There are some colorful too. Why so? I mean, either they should be bnw or colorful. :sleepy:

[quote="Razor1911" pid='261867' dateline='1628877970']
Hmmm.. another question, are the most of the Mangas printed black and white? There are some colorful too. Why so? I mean, either they should be bnw or colorful. :sleepy:
[/quote]

The majority are black and white because it’s cheaper to print and easier to produce. Even after drawing everything digitally, it still takes time to color, so a weekly series doesn’t have time for that.

Razor1911 said:
@blackangel

Ohhhh I suppose that makes more sense than my theory lol

[quote="Blackrose" pid='261883' dateline='1628907357']
Ohhhh I suppose that makes more sense than my theory lol
[/quote]

In Japan, manga is initially printed in magazines. So to print more for demand, and be affordable by children, they’re black and white. The cost benefit basically became the aesthetic charm for the medium.

[quote="Razor1911" pid='261900' dateline='1628917665']
Hmm. But they could release the upgraded version as colorful Mangas. Atleast in soft copies like PDF or image files. What's say? :huh1:
[/quote]

Sometimes they do that for physical copies like To Love Ru. There’s not really much demand for it, so it’s like why bother? The team for manga are usually very small, and work on tight enough schedules as it is. Why hire and extra person just for coloring, and the mangaka has to spend time checking the work while also working on new chapters for something with low demand is a waste of time and resources.

Yeah I understand now...online coloured wouldn't be much of a big deal but for printing purposes it would be a whole lot more expensive. It makes sense now why only a few pages have colour in some of them

Blackrose said:
Yeah I understand now...online coloured wouldn't be much of a big deal but for printing purposes it would be a whole lot more expensive. It makes sense now why only a few pages have colour in some of them

Back