Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can still get them. It's not that hard but if one person is trying to do it, it is impossible but if everyone helps it's not that big of a deal :cheers:

A mere 69 posts for 2 days.
Even if it's a weekend,I believe we could do it :D
Even this week we don't have any top posters

i was expecting to see extras posts. certainly not the situation where we are still struggling to get the goal. it's just 23 posts. it will be easy

With this post, we have cleared the goal. I agree that it's been a very long time and all.
I didn't expect us to struggle this much either. For now, I am glad that we made it to the goal :D

I did post one day but it was not counted. I will try to post now but I can never become the top poster.

a mere 36 posts so far. i don't know why i even bother with the post counts at this point. did we really made it to the goal last week?

SecretWish said:
a mere 36 posts so far. i don't know why i even bother with the post counts at this point. did we really made it to the goal last week?

Well, it's not that hard at all......hopefully :D
Looks like you are busy these days Secretwish

I am so sorry that we couldn't even make it to the 100 posts goal. I did post a bit but then I had to disconnect. May be we could cover them later :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
I am so sorry that we couldn't even make it to the 100 posts goal. I did post a bit but then I had to disconnect. May be we could cover them later :cheers:

Indeed we couldn't make it but hopefully that wouldn't be too much of a problem.
Don't worry too much about it. Just post what you want to :D

there are more than 200 posts posted to meet the goal. i am really sorry but count me out. i can't possibly post all those posts

We are a very long way ...to even think about the goal now.
Good luck to everyone who still thinks we can make it.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, as long as we enjoy posting it doesn't matter :D
Let's just post what we want to post.

i have 2500 posts now. would i get a new group promotion for this? @madarauchiha tagging you as i asked you about this before

SecretWish said:
i have 2500 posts now. would i get a new group promotion for this? @madarauchiha tagging you as i asked you about this before

The next group promotion is for almost 5000 posts. You are such with that color and it's not bad. Start liking it

there are many posts to be covered and i give up myself. sorry but this isn't working out for me. i am barely getting any replies for my threads. i don't like this forum anymore.

We still need more than 100 posts.
I can't believe we would struggle this much for a mere 200 posts for about 3 days or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back