Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuranKaname said:
In the end we did meet the goal. Who posted all those posts at the end?
I didn't think it is secret wish who posted all of them here.
Yes but barely we met the goal and it was me who posted those posts in the last few minutes.
It was hard but I didn't want to break our clean record of meeting it every week.

i will post a few posts. i have read couple of new chapters and i wanted to post them here. if someone comes who likes yooi, they will have plenty to discuss

If we reach the target to 157 today, then we could hope to stay on the track but it's going to be hard.
Sorry I could only give them numbers but I can't help much

300 more posts but we have time and 4 days. we could do it even if we take it easy.
i will post a bit today

SecretWish said:
300 more posts but we have time and 4 days. we could do it even if we take it easy.
i will post a bit today

That's right. Only if people post in the weekend. I think it will be fine :cheers:
You are not the top poster these days. May I know why?

KuranKaname said:
That's right. Only if people post in the weekend. I think it will be fine :cheers:
You are not the top poster these days. May I know why?

You have done a lot today.
Great job Kuran kaname. You are the top poster for today.
I never expected it. It's a pleasant surprise :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
You have done a lot today.
Great job Kuran kaname. You are the top poster for today.
I never expected it. It's a pleasant surprise :D

I wanted to try it out once and I liked the threads in the anime discussions section. I have been missing out a lot. So, trying to connect with everyone again

KuranKaname said:
I wanted to try it out once and I liked the threads in the anime discussions section. I have been missing out a lot. So, trying to connect with everyone again

I never thought we would have 100 posts today. The bar was moving very slowly and i gave up after seeing that.
Once again great job.

185 posts to go, to reach goal, all thanks to me. May be this time, I could finally get the bright green color for my username. I will be happy if I could get it :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
185 posts to go, to reach goal, all thanks to me. May be this time, I could finally get the bright green color for my username. I will be happy if I could get it :cheers:

We really appreciate it Kuran. Great job. If you could help us more in reaching the goal, then we could think about the special color :D
Good luck!

I have added the new goal.
Hopefully we could meet the goal everyday so that we don't have to worry about weekends at all

i will try to meet the goal and get my color back. i liked it and now as it's gone, i want it back.
sorry i didn't post much

Well, going with this pace, I highly doubt we can make it to the daily post goal today.
Later it would be too difficult to cover for these posts again.

you could make sure to reach 100 mark first then we could think of the rest of the posts.
i will try to post more

SecretWish said:
you could make sure to reach 100 mark first then we could think of the rest of the posts.
i will try to post more

Yesterday we did make 120 posts but couldn't meet the daily goal. Considering that today we will have to post 160 to make it to the goal safely

We need your help for that :D

it's hard to make more than 100 posts a day. if it's only 100 we could do it but anything more than that is hard.
i will try to post but 160 is not possible.

Yesterday we made quite some progress but today it went down drastically.
Hopefully, we could make more today, but  highly doubt that

o_O
We still need too many posts to meet the goal.
Almost 150 posts or more.....I really can't post all that much... Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back