Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't expect to meet the last week's goal. it was so far behind and i didn't want to post that many posts by myself. sorry

Star posted a lot yesterday. I was surprised when I looked at the statistics page. I wanted to reduce some stress on her, so I posted quite a bit today

KuranKaname said:
Star posted a lot yesterday. I was surprised when I looked at the statistics page. I wanted to reduce some stress on her, so I posted quite a bit today

Thank you KuranKaname. I appreciate it a lot. If only you had posted all that without any obligation I would have...
Never mind. :D

i am going to post some but i can't guarantee anything. i am sorry but i won't be active much. i will try to spend some time but i can't say anything.

Well, we need 75 more posts and it's not possible to just one person to post them.  May be people would post more after seeing us post? 
Let's be optimistic :D

Well I wouldn't deny it. That way we can get more posts but people don't post. May be we should agree with a particular time to come online. We could post more posts that way

I have modified the post goal a bit. It's the amount but we are aiming for two weeks.
I will be busy next week. And I don't want the statistics to drop because of that.
@"SecretWish"  I will be leaving things in your hands

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='104289' dateline='1534927423']
I have modified the post goal a bit. It's the amount but we are aiming for two weeks.
I will be busy next week. And I don't want the statistics to drop because of that.
@"SecretWish"  I will be leaving things in your hands
[/quote]

Don't worry. We will hold down the fort for you. I can't promise much but I try to post more. Take it easy

KuranKaname said:
Don't worry. We will hold down the fort for you. I can't promise much but I try to post more. Take it easy
Thank you. I appreciate it a lot KuranKaname.
Hopefully we would be able to meet the goal.

as i can't post more, you could count me out. i won't be posting anything much at all. i will be leaving this site if i am not allowed to post what i want

i added this week's actual goal too and it's not too confusing now. i don't get why you are so worried about not being here. others are still here

SecretWish said:
i added this week's actual goal too and it's not too confusing now. i don't get why you are so worried about not being here. others are still here

I have added it for the sake of tracking and nothing more.
As for your other post... We are not asking you to not to post

i am posting a lot in hopes of getting the v.i.p. color. may be i could get it this time. it's only a day but can i please have it?

We still need 101 posts to meet the goal. I assume that we haven't posted much yesterday?
That's a bummer

i will try to post what i can but i make no promises with this. i am tired from my shift and i really can't post much with this fatigue. i am sorry

SecretWish said:
i will try to post what i can but i make no promises with this. i am tired from my shift and i really can't post much with this fatigue. i am sorry

We met this week's goal thanks to you. Let's hope we could meet the next week's goal too. As for the group promotion, it will be refreshed as you could have it only if you have more than 3000 posts.
Good luck

I have added the correct post count. Just in case... Let's see if we could meet it like every week.
Hmm...
I wouldn't be of much help but let's see....

Let's see.
Well I don't think we could reach 100 post count today. It will be very hard considering that we only made 20+ posts so far

this will be hard if i am the only one who will post. i will post a few more today as i binge reading stuff and on a roll today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back