Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sorry but i got busy. i will post a few now. i will reach the 3k so that i won't lose my current username color.

For now, let's try to meet the two weeks goal. It's impossible to do it like we do every week, because for various obvious reasons :D
Good luck!

i will try my best with this but no promises. we have been slacking of three days in a row and i can't possibly post all of them in one day. it's too much to ask from me

You made so many posts that I am left speechless when I saw the board today.
I never expected it to get so many posts, Secretwish :D
Good job

Star_Of_Hope said:
You made so many posts that I am left speechless when I saw the board today.
I never expected it to get so many posts, Secretwish :D
Good job

at first i was worried about my 3000 posts to keep my color. i liked it and it makes me feel like i am the closest color to admins.

80101 post goal for two weeks is met. now we should aim for our regular goal that we do each week. we still have time and tomorrow we can post quite a bit being a holiday.

SecretWish said:
80101 post goal for two weeks is met. now we should aim for our regular goal that we do each week. we still have time and tomorrow we can post quite a bit being a holiday.

Indeed. As I said in my pm, we do care about post counts but spamming is a big no no here.
I saw your posts for today and I am glad to see that they are all good. Keep up the good work SecretWish.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed. As I said in my pm, we do care about post counts but spamming is a big no no here.
I saw your posts for today and I am glad to see that they are all good. Keep up the good work SecretWish.

thank you and try to post more manga threads that i read. it shouldn't be a problem if i post them more. there are still more than 60 posts to meet the final goal this week.

It must have been really hard. I am sorry I was busy and couldn't drop by much. There are lots of changes and I don't remember SecretWish having a different username color to mine

my theme changed suddenly. how can i change it back? i don't see that option in the bottom now. this isn't the appropriate section but i need help with this

SecretWish said:
my theme changed suddenly. how can i change it back? i don't see that option in the bottom now. this isn't the appropriate section but i need help with this

I think it's Usercp and in edit options, you will find it at the end. Or in edit profile, the last option must be the theme. One of these paths would help you

KuranKaname said:
I think it's Usercp and in edit options, you will find it at the end. Or in edit profile, the last option must be the theme. One of these paths would help you

thank you. i changed it back and why i forget all this. i don't know.
i changed it back to a weird color and i should change it soon

SecretWish said:
thank you. i changed it back and why i forget all this. i don't know.
i changed it back to a weird color and i should change it soon

It looks good on you and you deserve it completely. I am happy for you. You would probably get this week's V.I.P. membership. You have done a good job :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
It looks good on you and you deserve it completely. I am happy for you. You would probably get this week's V.I.P. membership. You have done a good job :cheers:

once again, thank you so much. i thought i would lose the color a little while but somehow i get to keep it and now it's completely mine. you should hurry up and get this promotion too.

SecretWish said:
once again, thank you so much. i thought i would lose the color a little while but somehow i get to keep it and now it's completely mine. you should hurry up and get this promotion too.

It's impossible for me. I haven't reached 1500 posts. There is no way, I could have that promotion. Our statistics this week is very has

Bad. I couldn't edit my post

Wow guys....this is really something. I didn't visit the forum much today as I was busy...but the post count caught me by surprise. I was expecting the post count to be around 40-50 posts......I never expected 200 posts. just wow.
Good job guys!

Well, we still have many pending posts, that we should have posted by today.
Hopefully we could cover them tomorrow :D

you all made good progress yesterday. how many posts did we get yesterday to move that count to this much? i don't know who he had done it but great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back