Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuranKaname said:
I had expected a lot of progress but that seems to be stuck somehow.
What happened to others?

Well, probably they are all busy with various things.
Don't worry guess, it will be a dry week and for the very first time, we might not meet the goal :D

I will try to post a bit and make sure that only 100 posts are left for tomorrow.
If we could somehow get those posts tomorrow, we can still meet the goal :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I will try to post a bit and make sure that only 100 posts are left for tomorrow.
If we could somehow get those posts tomorrow, we can still meet the goal :D

i don't know who had done it but there is decent progress in that and there are only a few posts remaining. i am reading some manga, i would probably post all the remaining posts.

Angel said:
i don't know who had done it but there is decent progress in that and there are only a few posts remaining. i am reading some manga, i would probably post all the remaining posts.

I have added this week's goal.
I won't be available much this week. So I will leave this in your hands, angel :D

Isn't meeting this goal getting harder with each week? I say ignore it. We could always post what we want. No one got that v.i.p. color and there is no point in even considering it.

KuranKaname said:
Isn't meeting this goal getting harder with each week? I say ignore it. We could always post what we want. No one got that v.i.p. color and there is no point in even considering it.

Indeed but then again, without goal everything would be meaningless. If you don't want to take part in it, you could always ignore this Kuran :D
I have been doing my best and the same goes to couple of other members as well.

there is a lag in loading today. i don't think i can post more like this. there is not much progress for posts

Please check the connection. I don't think it's the website problem.
If you are still having issues, please let us know

Risk said:
The site has been fine for me and I've been posting most of the day.

Thank you for the confirmation, Risk :D
I haven't been posting here most of the day but I didn't experience any lag for my limited time spent either.

Risk said:

Uh... The thing is .....she mentioned something about 408 request as well.
I have observed that some ip's don't work properly for some servers.
I get connection timeout for some websites and I usually had to change my IP to visit them.

That's quite a progress. You met the 140 goal for two days straight. Is it because of something I said? I didn't mean to be rude to anyone.

Nameless said:
That's quite a progress. You met the 140 goal for two days straight. Is it because of something I said? I didn't mean to be rude to anyone.

i am surprised as well. i never thought they could make it without me posting most of the posts. this goal wouldn't be hard to reach now

Risk said:

it was slow and fb loaded fast. i didn't think it's my network connection. didn't you experience anything at all? not even the 408 errors?

A very decent progress for today. I won't be available for the next two days. I hope we could meet this week's goal but I am a bit nervous :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
A very decent progress for today. I won't be available for the next two days. I hope we could meet this week's goal but I am a bit nervous :D

I will still be here. May be Angel could save us :cheers:
I will post what I can and don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back