Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel said:
you didn't get my point. why are people who are not here and who don't post anything and who don't care are still in the staff. before you say it, i am not asking for a staff position and i don't think anyone would approve of me but there are plenty of other members.

Whoa there...that's plain rude ya know. How could you say something like that?
Sometimes people disappear and it's the same for a member in general. Jeez kiddo :/

Things got out of hand. May be we should just take a break?
There are 63 posts we need and it wouldn't be hard at all :cheers:

This is the last post needed to meet the goal. I have done it to not to see anymore arguments here.
Personally I think goals aren't needed but if you want you can use them to make people post more. Taking them seriously and getting into arguments for these post goals is silly.

I have added the new goal for this week.
Thank you for your hard work, Nameless. No matter what situation it is, staff shouldn't be blamed for something just like that.

i didn't mean anything deep like that and i don't get why you are all making it a big deal. i was just asking and if it's wrong then i won't do it

Nameless said:
Looks like everything settled for now.
I am glad that everything worked out somehow :cheers:

you don't need to post that much just to clear a misunderstanding. we couldn't have made it to the goal without you but unlike me, it wouldn't have been easy for you.

Angel said:
you don't need to post that much just to clear a misunderstanding. we couldn't have made it to the goal without you but unlike me, it wouldn't have been easy for you.

It's not a hardship but rather unusual for me to spend much time on it. We haven't much much progress till this hour.

we didn't post much but you have done most of the work yesterday. do you want me to take over? i plan to read manga and i can post threads and a lot of them

I never understood the point of post count statistics. They are irrelevant and a forum is a place to have fun and share your thoughts. It might differ for others but many people would agree with me on this.

Rika said:
I never understood the point of post count statistics. They are irrelevant and a forum is a place to have fun and share your thoughts. It might differ for others but many people would agree with me on this.

We do understand your point Rika. It's just that, we need some motivation to keep us active.
Goals keep people motivated :D

We were able to meet the daily 100 post initial goal but not the 140. It is too much to hope, to meet this goal.
May be we shouldn't try hard during weekdays

This weekend I might be busy. Very busy.i wouldn't be able to say anything for sure but I don't want our posts to extend for weekend this time. Hopefully we don't have to struggle much.

Judging by the number of posts, we met the goal yesterday. I really don't get why during weekends nobody is here. In most of the forums it's the other way around. People spend weekends online.

Nameless said:
Judging by the number of posts, we met the goal yesterday. I really don't get why during weekends nobody is here. In most of the forums it's the other way around. People spend weekends online.

i had done my best too but nameless posts overshadowed me. this time he might get that v.i.p. color and i wish him all the luck in the world

We have made decent progress. Good job. A little more than 63 posts to go. We will be able to meet the goal without much struggle today.
Thank you everyone!

We need more posts again and I am here. I got some rest and I am feeling refreshed. I don't remember how many more posts we need but I will try to post more :cheers:

Nameless said:
We need more posts again and I am here. I got some rest and I am feeling refreshed. I don't remember how many more posts we need but I will try to post more :cheers:

You don't have to post anymore.
Get some rest and do not think of anything else. We are good here and we will manage somehow

Star_Of_Hope said:
You don't have to post anymore.
Get some rest and do not think of anything else. We are good here and we will manage somehow

I am not completely sick and I just took some rest.
I don't want to go back to sleep and I need to eat first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back