Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel said:
i can't be here much. we are having a busy day and my break-time is almost over. i will be here some more time but i can't post much. i will try to post after i get back.

We couldn't meet yesterday's goal at all.
We barely made 70 posts judging by the global post count :(
Here I thought we did well, last week.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We couldn't meet yesterday's goal at all.
We barely made 70 posts judging by the global post count :(
Here I thought we did well, last week.

i am sorry but if you say that i can't post 210 posts all by myself. it's too much to ask of me.

Angel said:
i am sorry but if you say that i can't post 210 posts all by myself. it's too much to ask of me.

I don't think Star would ask that from anyone. I don't get why the post goal didn't reach for 100 posts average the other day. We are able to meet the goal today and all that's left is cover for the other day.

Angel said:

Nameless said:
I don't think Star would ask that from anyone. I don't get why the post goal didn't reach for 100 posts average the other day. We are able to meet the goal today and all that's left is cover for the other day.

Great job nameless.
We are back on track yet again. I believe nameless would keep that green color for his name from here on in.

we are back on the track which is surprising. i didn't expect anything to happen but this is a miracle. i will post some more but the posts are already piling up.

It took me sometime but I have finally did it.
I would love to help you more but today I am beat and I can help much . Good luck :cheers:

Nameless said:
It took me sometime but I have finally did it.
I would love to help you more but today I am beat and I can help much . Good luck :cheers:

we need 60 more posts to make it to the goal. we will be able to them easily and somehow you have done awesome job. you will keep your color

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='108805' dateline='1538567642']

Make that 35 posts :D
So much progress just like last week. I am happy and we should keep this up.
Great job everyone!
[/quote]

i can't get the green color this time too. nameless is making too many posts and i can't surpass him. will you give that color to two people like before? i might get it then

Angel said:
i can't get the green color this time too. nameless is making too many posts and i can't surpass him. will you give that color to two people like before? i might get it then

Well, it's not set in stone but we need to see the effort put in as well. If you could get the top poster position for two-three days straight then you could have the special color :D

I don't think we could meet the goal today. We are far too behind.
Hopefully we could meet this week's goal without any struggle

there are less than 60 posts. i could post them but after all the accusations i am not in the mood to post more and more to achieve the goal. i don't fuking get why i get the blame.

Angel said:
there are less than 60 posts. i could post them but after all the accusations i am not in the mood to post more and more to achieve the goal. i don't fuking get why i get the blame.

I would like to update the post count we need. We still need 18 posts as of now.
I will try to post a bit but I don't think it's impossible for us to meet the goal now :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I would like to update the post count we need. We still need 18 posts as of now.
I will try to post a bit but I don't think it's impossible for us to meet the goal now :D

we made it and it's just because we have 8 posts more in previous days. even this week i might not get the username color i like. it's sad

Lack of progress and I have to come down like a hero and save the day again and not that I am complaining with my flashy presence :cheers:

Nameless said:
Lack of progress and I have to come down like a hero and save the day again and not that I am complaining with my flashy presence :cheers:

you will get a group promotion very soon, if you post like this. we still have 96 posts but i always include weekends and that will give us three days. we will be able to post them without much struggle.

I have been thinking about something.
How about we raise the goal to 800 posts rather than 700 posts? Our manly goal is to get the average to 100 posts a day. If we keep posting only 700 posts a week, we would be able to reach it. So, what do you guys think?

I appreciate everyone's hard work and everything but hey my rank is constantly decreasing from the top poster rank list :huh:

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have been thinking about something.
How about we raise the goal to 800 posts rather than 700 posts? Our manly goal is to get the average to 100 posts a day. If we keep posting only 700 posts a week, we would be able to reach it. So, what do you guys think?

wouldn't that be still impossible? we are still trying to make the 700 posts a week goal with difficulty and to move it even higher, i don't think it will be a good idea but we could try it. we have 50+ posts this week after meeting the goal and we might get to the 800 posts goal this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back