Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
I have been thinking about something.
How about we raise the goal to 800 posts rather than 700 posts? Our manly goal is to get the average to 100 posts a day. If we keep posting only 700 posts a week, we would be able to reach it. So, what do you guys think?

700 seems better I guess...
What about you @MadaraUchiha ?

Mansi14 said:
I appreciate everyone's hard work and everything but hey my rank is constantly decreasing from the top poster rank list :huh:

we get a good green color for our username if we have a top poster position. i like it and it looks like a staff color. i am trying to get it each time but nameless is getting it sometimes.

Mansi14 said:
700 seems better I guess...
What about you @MadaraUchiha ?

no one is participating in this. he is not interested.

I was wondering why there is a sudden increase in post goal count. This will be very hard unless we use weekends to post too. My color would be very hard to obtain and maintain

i don't think it would be easy to meet this goal. i will have to post everything if we decide to keep this goal which is impossible

Looks like it will be difficult but let's do our best :D
Hopefully, we will be able to do it, without any struggle.

So many posts to make.
I will have to post more than 50 posts, to read today's goal. It's tiring to think.

A very decent progress.
I never thought we could meet the 160 post goal yesterday. We were barely meeting the 140 post goal but I didn't expect this. It's a pleasant surprise :D

I am sorry but I can't contribute much today she I am very sick at the moment. Hope you guys could make it to the goal today.
* Shivers while adjusting her blanket

Claraviolet said:
I am sorry but I can't contribute much today she I am very sick at the moment. Hope you guys could make it to the goal today.
* Shivers while adjusting her blanket

Get some rest and I never saw you making many posts and you not being here wouldn't be noticed that much.
I will post some posts now.

Well we need more than 100 posts at the moment to meet the goal which are rather hard to get.
I hope we could get them fast :D

Well, everything has to start somewhere and our goal target increased now with 20 posts.
It is very difficult to catch up to these goals.

We did meet yesterday's rather and we need only 59 posts as of now.
It wouldn't be hard if we try but if course it depends on who is posting too I suppose.
I wonder where angel is today.

Nameless said:
Get some rest and I never saw you making many posts and you not being here wouldn't be noticed that much.
I will post some posts now.

Now that hurts.
Even though it's rare but I did help out in reaching the goal once or twice... May be more than that.

We need more than 180 posts as of now to reach the goal.
Looks like we couldn't do much yesterday.
Hopefully we could cover it but at this rate it will be very difficult

I expected Angel to cover those 30 posts and she didn't drop by at all.
It's sad and I should have posted them by myself. I will post now.

We can't expect anyone to do something but then again, I understand and it's not anyone's fault that we didn't meet the goal :D
Let's try hard today.

we need more than 100 posts now. how could you expect me to post all that. yesterday i couldn't visit for the reasons i can't share and you can't expect me to visit everyday here.

Well we still need 80 posts as of now.
I hope we could meet it but it will be very difficult. Well then let's try our best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back