Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nameless said:
It looks good on you but it looked awesome for my name. What a pity but don't fear, I will get it back soon. Very soon. So watch out for me.

Thanks and I have no doubt that you will. Good luck

We made excellent progress yesterday everyone!
Good job and if we keep this up, we don't have to struggle meeting our goals at all.
222 is the highest post count for a day so far.

That's a very decent development. I didn't expect us reach 200 posts. We can slack off today. :cheers:

we didn't make much today. is it a on off thing? one day we make too much progress abd the next day we don't make nuch

I agree with that.
It's probably something like that. I wonder if we can meet this week's goal smoothly or not.
Well good job so far everyone!

We did cover it up enough and we shouldn't worry about things like that now. We are already ahead of it. I will try my best to make sure that I get my color back. :cheers:

Nameless said:
We did cover it up enough and we shouldn't worry about things like that now. We are already ahead of it. I will try my best to make sure that I get my color back. :cheers:

if we go on like this, can't meet any goal. i don't get why people are not posting suddenly.
is there anyone who deserve that color? do you have anyone leading?

These numbers are making me cry. I thought we might have crossed 100 posts now not just 50.
I can't post much today but I will post some now

i know what you mean. it's difficult for us to get that many posts more.
i will get late for my work if i stay here very long

You guys take the goal way to serious, you act as if you will explode if you do not meet it.

Risk said:
You guys take the goal way to serious, you act as if you will explode if you do not meet it.

Well, I believe that is indeed true.
For me, not meeting goal would mean that activity is declining.
I remember when AMF got only 3 posts a day. I don't want our forum to back to that.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I believe that is indeed true.
For me, not meeting goal would mean that activity is declining.
I remember when AMF got only 3 posts a day. I don't want our forum to back to that.

Posting is cool and fun but nonot so much when you don't know what to post lol

blackrose said:

blackrose said:

Yeah even staff didn't care and we thought AMF would die at that point.
I don't wanna remember those dark days....
Hope it would never come to that again.

Claraviolet said:
Yeah even staff didn't care and we thought AMF would die at that point.
I don't wanna remember those dark days....
Hope it would never come to that again.

Well you do have a lot of members now and many active ones so I also hope that you prosper :)

blackrose said:
Well you do have a lot of members now and many active ones so I also hope that you prosper :)

Yeah but kids are lazy these days.
They stalk this place but they don't post much.
Well, most of them anyway, and the other members who do post, need incentive like the color and such.... :sigh:

Claraviolet said:
Yeah but kids are lazy these days.
They stalk this place but they don't post much.
Well, most of them anyway, and the other members who do post, need incentive like the color and such.... :sigh:

Awww I'm sorry hun. I will do my best to help you out, Colours are a good idea

i don't remember much of those days as i wasn't active after making my account here. i think we should start posting more if we plan to meet the goal. it's too far away and being it the weekend, we might not get many posts now.

Angel said:
i don't remember much of those days as i wasn't active after making my account here. i think we should start posting more if we plan to meet the goal. it's too far away and being it the weekend, we might not get many posts now.

Yea that's a good idea but as you said on weekends it may not be a busy as weekdays..people may be busy with life lol

It will be difficult but once a good thread is created it would not even feel like work so to speak. At least that is my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back