Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrose said:
Yeah I do. you should really get some rest though and also take ur meds on time

i do but they make me sleepy and cranky. i want to stay awake a little before sleeping. it's not very late and i don't want to wake up at the crack of dawn again

Angel said:
i do but they make me sleepy and cranky. i want to stay awake a little before sleeping. it's not very late and i don't want to wake up at the crack of dawn again

Good thing about being sick is you can sleep whenever you want, that is if you are kids free lol

blackrose said:
Good thing about being sick is you can sleep whenever you want, that is if you are kids free lol

i don't have them and i should hurry as i an already in my thirties. but i can't find anyone decent to settle down with. i don't want to raise anyone alone too

Angel said:
i don't have them and i should hurry as i an already in my thirties. but i can't find anyone decent to settle down with. i don't want to raise anyone alone too

You don't need to hurry, there is always adoption and you can also freeze ur eggs till u are ready I think

Kaynil said:
Oh, I guess that means the story is gripping. Maybe I should give it s go and see from thete how I feel. Good luck, maybe there's still time.

thank you i should think of it as well. many people here are children and i couldn't get a decent conversation with them until you came here.

Angel said:
thank you i should think of it as well. many people here are children and i couldn't get a decent conversation with them until you came here.

I am very confused. How did you post that here?
I don't see kaynil making any post here. We made quite the progress today.

Nameless said:
I am very confused. How did you post that here?
I don't see kaynil making any post here. We made quite the progress today.

I agree..I don't see Kaynils response either

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like he progress so far is not at all bad.
Keep up the good work everyone :D

Nice..good luck with goal

I have never seen this place empty like this.
It will be very hard for us to meet the goal now.
I wonder if we can do this... This week.

Well, we are still a long way to get this done.
Clara's laptop charger got damaged. You wouldn't see her much and I am quite busy too.
I hope nameless and angel would take us to the goal this time :D

A true disaster indeed.
I thought if possible ....i might post a little this weekend but without my laptop I can't do much.
Sorry guys.

Well, we have to post more than 300 posts to meet to goal.
Good luck with the goal everyone. I don't think Amazon has a one day delivery during weekends.

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='111386' dateline='1540636722']
Well, we have to post more than 300 posts to meet to goal.
Good luck with the goal everyone. I don't think Amazon has a one day delivery during weekends.
[/quote]

They deliver during weekends. Use Amazon prime to the one day delivery . I recommend Amazon prime. We have a long way to go to meet the goal.

thank you for worrying about me. if we do 700 posts then we have to post only 100 more posts which is not a very big deal to me but if it's 200 then i can't help much

Claraviolet said:
A true disaster indeed.
I thought if possible ....i might post a little this weekend but without my laptop I can't do much.
Sorry guys.

It's ok hun. Just focus on you and feeling better mentally

I do hope that the goal is reached

Angel said:
thank you for worrying about me. if we do 700 posts then we have to post only 100 more posts which is not a very big deal to me but if it's 200 then i can't help much

Well we should get 86290 then we should aim for 86390.
There is nothing wrong in not meeting the goal.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well we should get 86290 then we should aim for 86390.
There is nothing wrong in not meeting the goal.

it's an easy goal for me . i have read some manga and i will make posts about them.
i an feeling better. i accidentally deleted my pm's. i had some messages from @blackrose can i get them back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back