Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back from my mopping trip. I have too much time on my hands but I am thinking of sleeping it off. I am dropping by now but I don't know when my next visit would be.

Nameless said:
I am back from my mopping trip. I have too much time on my hands but I am thinking of sleeping it off. I am dropping by now but I don't know when my next visit would be.

I am sorry to hear that.
I hope you would drop by soon again :D

no progress at all.
i don't think i will be here for long . there are only 20 posts for today. what happened? i don't see @blackrose posting much. did you give up on the race?

I am very surprised. I saw the statistics and right now, it clearly says there were 36 new posts and I didn't expect it to meet the goal set, which is very high. After seeing the first post, I will have to take that back. I didn't know that this place can be this active. I will try to drop by more.

Alien said:
I am very surprised. I saw the statistics and right now, it clearly says there were 36 new posts and I didn't expect it to meet the goal set, which is very high. After seeing the first post, I will have to take that back. I didn't know that this place can be this active. I will try to drop by more.

Well, we do have dry days, Alien. Not everyday we get that many posts but we do remember to make as many posts as we can.
Do drop by soon and welcome back
:D

Angel said:
no progress at all.
i don't think i will be here for long . there are only 20 posts for today. what happened? i don't see @blackrose posting much. did you give up on the race?

Hey don't give up yet. No I'm still here, was just a little busy yesterday. I'm so tired right now, I could fall asleep while typing this lol

Nameless said:
I am back.
I am not entirely depressed.

Hey cheer up, at the end of every tunnel has a bright light :)

Alien said:

That would be great. We look forward to seeing more of you

blackrose said:
Hey don't give up yet. No I'm still here, was just a little busy yesterday. I'm so tired right now, I could fall asleep while typing this lol

Hey cheer up, at the end of every tunnel has a bright light :)

That would be great. We look forward to seeing more of you

i thought you had left. there aren't many people who visit this place daily and even i don't visit it sometimes but i am a regular at yo. i always visit it even when i am too busy.

i can only do so much and i haven't been reading much manga like i used to.
i will try to post some threads

We made it so far and we will be able to meet the goal.
Don't worry :cheers:
I have started studying with a set schedule.

i don't think it will be easy. we have 80 posts to make.
did you see that? and this is weekend. how can we get that many posts?

Well, 20 more posts to go!
Great job everyone! I couldn't find much time this week and I am sorry but I won't be having much time the next week too.

blackrose said:
We can do it if we work together, don't give up yet :)

We have reached the 7k goal. We need 70 more posts for the 8k new goal.
Well in other words, we made it. Yesterday I made sure that we reached the goal.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We have reached the 7k goal. We need 70 more posts for the 8k new goal.
Well in other words, we made it. Yesterday I made sure that we reached the goal.

Great job

I have added the new goal.
New group promotion will be given to the top poster soon. Good job everyone! As I mentioned earlier, I would be too busy this week, to participate in this :(

we won't be having 800 posts a week goal. it would be difficult but i thought with last week's progress of extra 60 posts, it wouldn't be hard to achieve.
i am not in shift but i wont be reading much manga to post.

I am back again and you made one too many threads Angel. At this rate, I will have to kiss goodbye to my green name. I doubt I would ever get it. I got some studying done and it's time to let loose of myself :cheers:

Nameless said:
I am back again and you made one too many threads Angel. At this rate, I will have to kiss goodbye to my green name. I doubt I would ever get it. I got some studying done and it's time to let loose of myself :cheers:

Well you still have a chance.
It's good to see that you want to relax by visiting here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back