Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think we can make it to the 140 posts goal. i am too tired and i can't post much.
i will have to leave for my shift soon

Well, I hope we could make it to this week's goal.
If not, it would be our first break I suppose. I really don't want that to happen.

i got my color back and i plan to keep this color.
i didn't expect the goal to make such a progress. you have done a great job star. i don't think i can surpass you this week, but i will try to keep my color.

Angel said:
i got my color back and i plan to keep this color.
i didn't expect the goal to make such a progress. you have done a great job star. i don't think i can surpass you this week, but i will try to keep my color.

lol that's great. congrats and I hope that you will keep it

This week, no one would be getting that color :p
Star made 200 posts just to make sure that we meet the goal this week.

I will have to kiss the color goodbye.
I have too much to do today which begins with cleaning my room.

thank you for the color. i have no faith i would get the color this week.
why are we rushing so much? don't we have more time?

Angel said:

Well, I am really busy this weekend and not to mention that I might not be able to drop by tomorrow.
So, I am in a rush I suppose :D

Nameless said:
I will have to kiss the color goodbye.
I have too much to do today which begins with cleaning my room.

Awww well that's gona be like what? a decade? lol

Angel said:

Green looks good on you chick :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I am really busy this weekend and not to mention that I might not be able to drop by tomorrow.
So, I am in a rush I suppose :D

Slow down and take a breath before you overload lol

blackrose said:
Awww well that's gona be like what? a decade? lol

Green looks good on you chick :)

Slow down and take a breath before you overload lol

Well 120 posts to the goal and we got 4 days. I suppose there is no need to rush anymore.
Hopefully we will get them soon.
As we said no color would be given out this week unless we make an extra 100 posts

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well 120 posts to the goal and we got 4 days. I suppose there is no need to rush anymore.
As we said no color would be given out this week unless we make an extra 100 posts

I wonder if Angel would go berserk extra 100 posts. I will pass. There no way I could get the color now and I just want to relax this week.

Nameless said:
I wonder if Angel would go berserk extra 100 posts. I will pass. There no way I could get the color now and I just want to relax this week.

Well, as I said we might not give out the color this week, as i have done the most work :D
If that's not the case, then we might have changed that.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Awww that's pretty sad ::(but hey good luck

blackrose said:
Awww that's pretty sad ::(but hey good luck

Well, I had to post more than 300 posts this week and that's hardly a competition if he consider only 700 posts a week. If it's 800, then I suppose we can consider the green color giveaway :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I had to post more than 300 posts this week and that's hardly a competition if he consider only 700 posts a week. If it's 800, then I suppose we can consider the green color giveaway :D

Wow I can't even begin to get that close to posting, I mean maybe if I actually got around to looking at more anime I would be able to but I don't really like any of these you guys discuss here

blackrose said:
Wow I can't even begin to get that close to posting, I mean maybe if I actually got around to looking at more anime I would be able to but I don't really like any of these you guys discuss here

Indeed. I really didn't want to break our record this week.
So, I took it upon myself to make sure that we have enough posts this week as well. It was hard.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed. I really didn't want to break our record this week.
So, I took it upon myself to make sure that we have enough posts this week as well. It was hard.

That must have been really nerve racking. I can't believe you did that on your own, maybe you should give that colour to yourself. You really deserve it

blackrose said:
That must have been really nerve racking. I can't believe you did that on your own, maybe you should give that colour to yourself. You really deserve it

I am not picky about colors at all.
Well, as I said, I can't count of this weekend much and usually during the weekend, the activity declines. So, I wanted to complete the required amount :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am not picky about colors at all.
Well, as I said, I can't count of this weekend much and usually during the weekend, the activity declines. So, I wanted to complete the required amount :D

Well I still say that it's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back