Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to be here during the weekend as well. We won't be able to make it the goal otherwise.
I don't want us to break the run after last week. We have tried very hard so far after all

I will try my best during weekend but I don't want spam.
I haven't been watching many anime. I should pick some anime real soon.

I am sorry as I haven't been making any posts much. I can't promise my presence weekend. But knowing all of you, we could easily meet this goal.

a terribly slow pace. i will post now but i can't promise that i will post a lot now.
i have to leave for work soon

Star_Of_Hope said:
I will try my best during weekend but I don't want spam.
I haven't been watching many anime. I should pick some anime real soon.

Yea I know the feeling. I'm trying to find interesting ones but not finding much. Will keep trying

Angel said:
a terribly slow pace. i will post now but i can't promise that i will post a lot now.
i have to leave for work soon

Hope you had a nice day at work and things are better :)

Looks like you are active today Angel.
Hopefully we could make it to the 700 posts goal easily. Then we can think about the 800 goal.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like you are active today Angel.
Hopefully we could make it to the 700 posts goal easily. Then we can think about the 800 goal.

didn't we agree that 800 posts is too big a goal for us?
aren't we trying to get only 700 posts a week? will you let me have the color if he meet the 700 posts goal?

Angel said:
didn't we agree that 800 posts is too big a goal for us?
aren't we trying to get only 700 posts a week? will you let me have the color if he meet the 700 posts goal?

Well it would be great if we could meet the 800 posts goal too, Angel.
If that is not possible then 700 posts goal would do :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well it would be great if we could meet the 800 posts goal too, Angel.
If that is not possible then 700 posts goal would do :D

i will try to get the 700 posts but i can't promise the 800 posts.
thank you for allowing me to keep my color.

blackrose said:
Wow angel you still have that colour? Awesome

I hope that the goal can be reached

We reached the 700 posts goal.
In the first post, you would be able to see the statistics and the new goal.
We update it every week.

Well it's a good start and we already have 30 posts.
I hope we don't have to struggle like last week and could make it to the 800 posts goal this week.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well it's a good start and we already have 30 posts.
I hope we don't have to struggle like last week and could make it to the 800 posts goal this week.

i enjoy this forum so this time im going to make an effort to post and come back as a frequent poster miss this place <3

Ace said:
i enjoy this forum so this time im going to make an effort to post and come back as a frequent poster miss this place <3

I am truly glad to hear that Ace. We hope you would take back your position soon too. We never really operated work just 4 staff members :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back